29.2 - Lightning

"Kuroo, I swear to god..." You cursed out a sigh with a face of disappointment buried in your hands. Your eyes laid upon Kuroo on the couch with cat toys, pens, forks, everywhere scattered and he continue to chew onto a rubber duck. "Why a rubber duck now? It's fucking 3am in the morning, Kuroo."

"I'm so anxious! I need to keep my mouth occupied..." He groaned, swinging a wand with a colorful ribbon, snapping across the couch. "Be glad I didn't touch your other toys in the closet!"

Clicking your tongue at him and threw cat toys at him, you chided. "How bold of you to assume I have other toys. Clean up the damn mess! What do you want now? Maybe chew on our little cactus. An easy solution could've been eating candy, but-"

"That's it! Oh my gosh!" Kuroo jumped out of the couch, throw the wet rubber duck on the floor, and shook you. "Are you a genius? Why didn't I think about that?! You got any candy then?"

You immediately smacked his head down until he got his own knees, clutching his head in pain. "For someone with higher grades than me, I expected better from you- We probably have lollipops though."

"I thought I'd be chewing Berry's cat toys the whole night, but lollipops sounds a lot better... You really are a genius."

"No, you just lack common sense and creativity."

You let out a small sigh before picking up all the items on the floor, tossing it to Kuroo across the kitchen. He caught everything with ease with a condescending grin. You wavered at the sudden growls of the lightning that showered light through your curtains, almost missing your throw. "Wow, be careful, girl... Maybe you should go check up on Kenma. The thunderstorm is stirring up tonight. Well, I should be a lot more concerned for you. Aren't you a lot more scared of lightning than Kenma?"

Sounding a small grumble, you muttered. "Well... I... I'm fine since he's there for me..." Your ears barely heard the mumbled snickers Kuroo let out near the dinner table. "I can hear you, dumb hoe. What are you snickering for?"

"Jeez, don't get worked up! It's just... haha... you two are similar. You guys are really meant to be." Kuroo chuckled, tossing a small plush up and down with one hand. You tilted your head in confusion at his words. "I'll just clean up from here, how about you hurry up and get laid by Kenma?" Your face immediately contorted into a grimace, making him laugh. "Sorry, sorry, dirty jokes aside... go check up on him, he might need you."

"I expect this room to be sex-free when I come back." You sarcastically remark, bringing a small smirk to his lips.

"Did you think I was going to invite my bros and hoes here or something during this weather?"

"Gee, I wonder who hosted a whole party at this very same room in middle of a tornado? Do you want to know what happened? I can tell you right now."

Kuroo burst into laughter. "Alright, you win. I'm sorry, I'll make sure it's also kink-free." You stared a hole into the male suspiciously. He sighed and lifted up his pink. "I promise."

"I'll take your word for it. I swear once my back is turned, something is bound to happen though. I got my eye on you." You warned, pointing at him before turning to the hallway. Another moment was taken to glance at him, waving as you groaned, approaching Kenma's gaming room. No shred of light shone through the small gap of the door, bringing to your concern. You waited a bit after knocking twice, but no response. Slowly, you turned the knob to peek through the dark room. "He seriously isn't playing today?"

Your eyes trailed to your guys' bedroom, the one next to the gaming, hesitantly going up to it. You gulped before giving soft knocks on the door. "Come in." Kenma's voice were muffled through the door as you turned the knob. The only light in the room was the lamp on the bedside drawer. The light illuminated his small stature that was underneath the sheets with a small smile on his face. "I was waiting."