Chapter 23

"This is my home

"This is my home." I show Gabriella around and I can see the excitement in her eyes.

We just arrived a mere hour ago and of course it is raining

We just arrived a mere hour ago and of course it is raining. Other then that it feels good to be back home and having Gabriella with me makes it even better.

"It's so beautiful Sugar," she beams. Her hands are firmly gripping mine, ever since we both expressed our love for each other we have been bound by the hip.

She has barely let go of my hand or let me out of her sight for a couple minutes. I don't mind though, if anything I love it.

"Once we make a decision of where we want to live we can build a new house together. I want you to be able to personalize it to your liking."

"We don't have to build a new house, this one is amazing." I nod but deep down I know that I will build her something extravagant.

Her stomach growls loudly making a blush spread across her cheeks. "I'm a bit hungry," she whispers.

I laugh and make my way to the kitchen. Inside of the fridge is some spoiled milk and a very rotten apple.

Takeout it is.

I call my favorite Mexican place nearby and order us a massive amount of food, but with both of our large appetites I think we can devour at least half.

"The food will be here soon, in the meantime how about we unpack."

I gather our luggage and go into the main bedroom. Gabriella follows me and immediately starts to arrange her items. My member hardens when I spot the lingerie I bought her. "How about you put this on tonight," I say teasingly.

She smiles and nods her head. She skips into the bathroom and locks herself in.

While she's in there all I can think about is the fact that she loves me. She loves me. I don't know why my brain can't seem to grasp the concept. I thought that it was to early for me to say it out loud but I couldn't stop myself and a huge part of me is glad I didn't.