Chapter 27

I moan as a wave of pleasure courses through my body

I try to clench my legs together but something or someone, is restricting me from doing so. I whimper when the amazing feeling becomes more intense. I slowly come out of my slumber with furrowed eyebrows. Gone is the warm blanket that once covered my somewhat exposed body, and Denver has taken its place.

His tongue flicks my clit faster when he sees me awaken. "Good morning baby," He says before sucking lightly on my bud. I gasp and moan louder at the incredible sensation. He brings his hand further up my thigh as my chest heaves quickly. His finger prods my entrance before completely entering me. I arch my back but am quickly laid back down. "Do not move." He warns.

I nod and run my hands through his messy curls as he goes back to pleasuring me. His finger thrusts in and out rapidly, I can hear my arousal come out of me as he does this. Suddenly, another finger is added. I feel a knot form in my stomach letting me know that a big release is seconds away. Denver seems to know this too because he halts all his actions. I whimper desperately and try to grind my body against his finger and lips but he completely moves out of reach.

"P-Please Denver," I exclaim.

He comes up and kisses my lips softly allowing for the knot to completely disappear. When we pull apart he takes in my desperate expression and has the nerve to chuckle, as if he didn't just deny me of the one thing I have been craving.

He presses delicate kisses all the way down my abdomen before resuming his actions. His tongue glides across my entire kitty from top to bottom while keeping direct eye contact with me. His eyes are dark and filled with lust but I can also tell he loves seeing me this way.

Denver puts his arm on my stomach, not allowing me to move, then presses the tip of his tongue on my clit. He reinserts his fingers and thrusts them faster then before. I scream as my eyes start to water. I feel as though I am about to pass out.

He takes his fingers out and replaces them with his tongue. His thumb now rubs my bud as his tongue thrusts in and out of me. The knot returns but this one feels much more intense, I feel like I have to pee.

"D-Denver," I call out. He moans against my parts as his response. I grip his hair tightly when for the second time, a knot is formed in my stomach. I was about to reach my release when he moves away. I whine and feel tears leak out of my eyes. "Please d-don't stop."

He shakes his head, "look at how desperate you are." He teases. "Do you want to cum?"

His words are so naughty and vulgar but strangely, my stomach fluttered when he uttered them.