Chapter 35

Last chapter :(

It's been four months since we moved into the new house and life has been amazing

Luckily, Jared hasn't tried to contact Gabriella since his release. There was an incident where he visited the Regio house but her brothers took care of him. He was left with three broken bones, a fracture and four missing teeth. Honestly he should've known this was coming.

Tiny has adjusted to therapy amazingly. Her stutter is practically gone and she has gained so much self love for herself. Seeing her grow into a confident woman has made me incredibly happy. Of course she still struggles with DPD but there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I'm certain that with time she'll overcome that too.

Owen, Harry, Axel and I stare at all our finished work.

Flowers along with miniature candles surround the entire back yard. I crack my knuckles to release some tension.

"What if she says no?"

"She's not going to say no." Owen mumbles.

"But what if she does? What if it's too soon and she needs more time-"

"Stop stressing, worst comes to worst we can just say this was all a joke."

I give him an annoyed look just as the car pulls in. I knew that Gabriella would want her family here so I flew them in. She is in for quite the surprise.

"Long time no see," Oscar greets. We shake hands reminiscently. "I've missed my best friend."

Owen and Harry scoff at his remark. Jealous bastards.

"Well you're always welcome to visit yet you never do."

"Trust me, I would kill for a vacation. There always seems to be some conflict within the company."

I nod understandably. Running a business can get exhausting real fucking fast.

I welcome the rest of her family with hand shakes and warm hugs but nothing seems to distract me from the possibility of her rejecting me.

"It'll be fucking hilarious if she says no. Imagine the look on your face." Axel beams through chuckles.

Gabriella has taken a liking to this man. Every since that night they went to a party together they have been inseparable, I think he's the closest she's ever been to a true friend. Of course I was jealous at first but after a while I realized that I have nothing to worry about. As long as he keeps his ugly hands to himself.