Chapter 17

Trigger warning: Sexual assault

 A giant flamingo is fucking staring at me

Every morning instead of seeing my precious green eyed girl, I'm forced to look a some sort of damn stuffed animal.

I pick up the flamingo and chuck it across the room. Not even one minute later I pick it back up and gently place it on the bed knowing Gabriella would throw a fit if she knew what I just did.

It's been three days since I have talked to her and i'm getting worse everyday. Fortunately, I haven't given into alcohol, I have chosen to busy myself with work and figuring out how to solve this issue between the Regios and I.

The feud we have between us is based on lies and assumptions and I strongly believe that if they give me a chance to explain myself they will see that I am not a danger to their daughter. Her parents have agreed to meet with me at a local restaurant tonight, I pray to fucking god everything goes well.

If it doesn't, I will have to convince Gabriella to move to London with me. I know it's a fucking huge step to go from just having 'sleepovers' together to living in a whole different country with one another but that is the only option.

I would of course allow her to experience London and figure out if she likes it there or not. I personally believe she will fancy the rainy yet buzzing city more then New York. I just hope I'm not moving too fast.

I have never been in a relationship before so I don't know the timeline in which you do things. Is there a certain number of months that you must be with each other before you can move in together? Or is it different for everyone? I have questions yet no one to get answers from.

My mother doesn't know jack shit about relationships. The one she is currently in is based on money and the one that ended years ago was toxic. I would ask my twelve year old sister before I turn to my mother for relationship advice.

Reluctantly I get up and make my way to the bathroom. After removing my clothes I step into the shower and moan as the warm water hits my bare skin.

I have to send my mother her monthly check today, as if the money my father sends isn't enough for her. No matter how much I hate that she uses me for my fortune, I can't help but sign the check every month. I just wish that she would see me more then just her living atm machine. I don't think she has ever congratulated me on my successes before, however the second I am a dollar off on her normal amount she is the first to complain.

I rinse the suds off my body and begin washing my hair.

-