Chapter 9

It's been one week since Tristan has been 'watching' Gabriella and i'm so fucking close to breaking every bone in his body

He touches her every chance he gets and makes it so damn obvious that he has feelings for her. And the fucking pet names, why is everyone okay with him calling her 'baby' and 'princess' but the second I say it it causes an uproar.

I huffed on the stool and I watched them watch a movie together on the couch. I cursed under my breath and crossed my arms.

For the past 7 days he's been testing me. Not just the constant touching but they even slept on the same fucking bed together. He tried to justify it and say that he feels uncomfortable sleeping on a new bed for the fist time but that is bullshit because he's a fucking businessman, we are constantly staying at hotels. And of course Gabriella believed it and agreed to sleep next to him.

Plus all the smirks he constantly throws my way. He knows what he's doing and i'm not going to allow it any longer.

I sat up and stormed towards them with adrenaline and rage pumping through my veins. Tiny sat up startled by my sudden aggressiveness. "Up," I stated towards Tristan but Gabriella immediately stood up.

"No not you, Tristan you get up."

He looked at me humorously and said "no." He grabbed Gabriella by her waist and made her sit down next against him. "Now would you move you're blocking the movie." He added.

I laughed and clenched my fists trying to control my anger. "I'm trying so damn hard to not put you in the hospital right now so just move the fuck away from her before I hurt you." I warned.

"Denver s-stop," Gabriella said worriedly.

"Yeah Denver stop, your scaring her," he said with a smirk.

Ok that's it, I lunged forward and punched him right on his cheek multiple times. He tried pushing me off but I barely budged.

My arm swung at an incredible speed and I could faintly hear Gabriella calling out for her brothers but I was too blinded by range to process her words. It's like my brain is blocking out everything except for the pure anger I am currently feeling.

I was caught off guard when Tristan punched me back. It was a hard punch that made me loose my balance. I quickly regained it and shoved him away from me, he stumbled backwards and slammed into the side table knocking down a glass vase. After landing directly onto the shattered glass he hissed at the pain but that didn't stop me. I straddled his abdomen and went back at it.

He grabbed my shirt roughly and flipped us over so he was on top. He punched me left and right until I regained enough control to flip us over again. I could feel the shards of glass poking my knees but I wasn't focused on my pain but rather inflicting pain onto fucking Tristan. (A/N Please tell me y'all get the 'After' reference)