𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

PETERS POV
Before I can even do anything the awful smell makes it's way into my nose? and up to my brain. I stumble backwards as the world starts to spin. I see a green and purple figure come into view.
"Goblin." I grumble as the figure gets closer.
"In the flesh spidey!" The goblin say with a cackle.
"Your dead!" I cry.
"You didn't stick around long enough! You see a good friend found me." Norman, the green goblin, say with a smirk.
"What was his name?" Norman ponders to himself.
"Ah ha! The Vulture!" He says.
I stand there shocked, still trying to ground myself.
"I was quite angry when you stabbed me and left me for dead." He says looking around.
"I didn't mean too! I was scared!" I cry as I crumple to the ground.
"Bull!" Norman shouts as he lifts me up and pins me to the wall.
"After Toomes went to prison, I worked day and night to get him out!" Norman says as he throws me backwards against another wall.
"After he and his other friend got out, we started working on a plan. And let me tell you Toomes was quite eager to share the pests identity!" Norman says as he picks me and throws me against another wall.
"Who else?" I ask, struggling to get up.
"Who else is working with us?" Norman ponders.
I nod which causes the goblin to skip towards me happily.
"I'll give you a hint. He has 8 arms!" He says with a chuckle.
"No. No. No." I cry not wanting to face Dr. Octopus too.
"Yes. Yes. Yes." The goblin says cheerfully.
"I was sent to just scare you, not kill you, but that doesn't mean I can't injure you slightly." Norman says smugly.
He gets another pumpkin bomb out and fiddles with it.
"While working I was thinking 'what is Spider-Mans weakness?' and I first thought of your aunt but she's dead then water but that's just stupid. Then I remembered, Ethyl chloride." He says with a smirk.
I gulp remembering the last time I came in contact with that.
The Green Goblin drops the bomb and looks at me wide eyed.
"Oops." He says as he slinks backwards.
I go to move but with the world still spinning it's no use.
Defeated I sink down and wait.
I hear the familiar hissing noise and the awful smell fill my nose.
I clutch my ears as they start ringing and curl up into a ball.
I feel someone pick me up and throw me against the wall.
"Not very fun, huh spidey?" Norman says as he punches me.
Punch after punch, I lay there helplessly waiting for him to leave.
After a couple minutes I hear Norman laugh.
"You are so pathetic!" He cries as he kicks me in the stomach.
"See you later spidey!" He says as he runs off.
I lay there wondering what to do. I slowly crawl over to my backpack debating weather or not to call Mr. Stark. But overcome with tiredness I crawl back behind a garbage can and fall into darkness.
  I decided not to go to school the next day for a mixture of reasons. I was in pain for one and another my senses were still off. I spent most of the day sleeping, debating weather or not to go to the tower.
Mr. Starker could help you! The voice in my head whispers.
"Or he could realize how weak I am." I grumble.
After debating all day I faintly hear the school bell and see kids leaving. I decide that I can't take much more of this and I don't want another visit from him so I slowly stand up, stumbling a bit.
I grab a sweatshirt and put it on in hopes of hiding my face. I pull up the hood and slowly walk towards the subway.
  After a long walk and long wait for the subway I walk into the towers feeling like I may collapse. Carful not to disturb any injuries, I grab my ID and walk through the scanner.
I enter the elevator clutching onto the wall for support.
"Peter I am detecting multiple injuries, I would recommend seeking help immediately." F.R.I.D.A.Y comments
"I didn't notice." I growl in frustration.
I hear the elevator ding and brace myself to walk out. I slowly walk out looking for at this point anyone.
"F.R.I.D.A.Y is Mr. Stark here?" I ask grabbing onto a chair.
"He is currently upstairs in a meeting." She says calmly.
I bite my lip debating weather or not to interrupt him.
"Because of your injuries I have already informed Tony." She says in her monotone voice.
"Tell him not to rush." I say grabbing onto the chair harder.
"Too late." She reply's.
My senses faintly tell me that there are people about the enter the lab so I mentally prepare myself.
I hear the elevator ding and hear footsteps.
"Peter!" Mr. Stark cries running up to me.
He puts his arm around me trying to help guide me towards the elevator.
"What happened?" A frantic Natasha says as she comes up to help Mr. Stark.
I go to respond but black dots start dancing in front of me, slowly getting larger.
"Peter?" Natasha asks again.
I grab onto Mr. Starks shirt causing him to look at me panicked.
The spots get larger and larger until they consume me entirely.
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
It's crazy how just one chapter can cause so much panic. For example chapter eleven was like I said earlier kinda a filler between the next big 'issue'. But now I'm just like back in the groove. Which is great mostly, figuring this story has sort of taken over my life, whoops.
xoxo grootifruti1221( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
            Also does anyone really read these or do I just do them for myself?😅