𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

PETERS POV
"Hello?" I ask as I scan the dark looking for someone.
I stumble over my feet as I walk around, trying to find a exit.
As I scan, I see a pair of glowing green eyes staring at me.
"Toomes?" I ask, looking for any indications of Toomes.
As I look, I feel something grab onto my waist and throw me backwards.
"Oof." I say as I slam into a wall.
I see the robotic tentacles appear out of nowhere.
Scared, I curl up in a ball, trying to scare away Dr. Octopus.
Slowly Dr. Octopus emerges from the shadow, a wicked grin spreading across his feel
Thump.
I turn quickly as the Scorpion drops from the ceiling, his stinger ready to attack.
Toomes glowing eyes reappear followed by him flying out of the darkness.
Where is the Green Goblin? I wonder to myself.
As if reading my thoughts, he rolls out from some dark hole.
"Give up Peter." They start chanting.
"Worthless." The Green Goblin spits in my face.
"No." I curl up into a tighter ball, tears starting to form.
They slowly get closer, chanting the same phrase over and over.
Before I can even think, they run at me, ready to attack.
"No!" I scream, sitting up in bed.
Wait bed? I gulp as the memories of the past few hours, at least I think hours, replay I'm my head. Crap! I can believe I told Mr. Stark and Natasha everything. I quickly roll over, falling onto the floor with a pound thump. Quickly I scamper over to the door and lock it, trying to calm my nerves.
"It's fine Peter. You are ok." I whisper to myself.
"Peter?!" I hear Mr. Stark yell.
Scared I walk backwards, curling myself up into a tight ball. As I sit there, I hear noises coming from from the other side of the door, almost like someone trying to break a door down. Wait, break a door down?! Crap! After a few minutes of someone pounding on the door, the door comes crashing down, revealing a very worried Mr. Stark.
"Kid?" He asks before finding me.
"Crap kiddo." He says as he runs over to me, pulling me into a awkward side hugs. As he pulls me into a hug, I get that same feeling of safety which causes the dams to break and tears to fall.
"Hey kiddo it's ok." Mr. Stark whispers, rubbing my back
"I'm sorry." I whisper.
"You have nothing to be sorry for." He says in a loving fatherly tone.
"What happened anyway?" He asks.
"Bad dream." I answer.
He nods before hugging me a little tighter.
We sit there a moment before my stomach makes a sound I can only describe as a dying whale.
"You hungry kiddo?" Mr. Stark asks with a chuckle.
"Yeah a little." I reply sheepishly.
"Well, we have to fix that." He says standing up.
He reaches his hand out and I grab it, grateful for his help.
꧁ⓉⒾⓂ︎Ⓔ ⓈⓀⒾⓅ ⒷⓇⓄⓊⒼⒽⓉ ⓉⓄ ⓎⓄⓊ ⒷⓎ Ⓜ︎ⒶⓂ︎Ⓐ ⓈⓅⒾⒹⒺⓇ꧂
Even though I insisted I was fine, Mr. Stark ended up buying pizza. He justified his actions by saying that it was for everyone but I still don't exactly believe that.
"Damn, you were really hungry." Mr. Stark jokes.
"That's one downside to having spider like abilities, fast metabolism." I joke as I eat my fifth or sixth piece.
"Damn." I hear a new voice say.
I turn and see Natasha standing there.
"Hey детка паук." She says walking over to me.
She puts her hand on my back and looks at Mr. Stark.
"Hey Peter we had a question." Natasha says in her usual calm voice.
I look between the two nervously.
"Would you like to live here with us?" She asks with a smile.
"Really?" I ask shocked.
"Of course kiddo!" Mr. Stark says with a chuckle.
"Yes, of course! Thank you so much!" I say wiping my hands on my pants and standing up and giving Natasha then Mr. Stark a hug.
"No problem kiddo." Mr. Stark replies.
After that Mr. Stark told F.R.I.D.A.Y to let the others know that there was pizza in the kitchen which lead to Uncle Clint coming out from the vents and sprinting to get pizza. It was quite funny at how quick Uncle Clint ran, me and Mr. Stark laughed while Natasha just shook her head.
"Wow, do your parents never feed you?" Natasha jokes.
"Shut it! I can't eat this sorta thing at home, Laura wants me to go on a diet!" He says shoving his face.
Slowly The Falcon, Winter Soldier, Captain America, Wanda, and even Dr. Banner make their way into the kitchen.
I ended up sitting with Wanda and talk to her. It was great. It almost felt like a family. A big dysfunctional family. But Mr. Stark wasn't all to satisfied so he called Dr. Strange over and after I convinced him I would be fine if he wanted to spend time with Dr. Strange, they ended up 'going to bed'. The same for the Winter Soldier and Captain America they headed to their room because they were 'tired'. Dr. Banner hung out for a few minutes before heading back to his lab and Uncle Clint went back to his nest in the vents with a full stomach. Which left me, the Falcon, Wanda, and Natasha.
"Yo bug boy!" The Falcon says looking at me.
I hear Wanda slightly chuckle beside me which lead to a small smile creeping over my face.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Think you can beat me?" He says with a smirk as he holds up a game controller.
"Probably not but it's worth a shot." I said with a shrug and smirk.
I took the game controller and had to hold a chuckle back when I realized the game was Mario Kart. Me and Ned used to play this all the time. Which meant I had gotten really good. Which also meant the Falcon was screwed.
"How?!" The Falcon says putting down the control and leaning backwards.
I was right, the Falcon was very screwed. I let him win the first round which caused him to get cocky so then I really brought my a-game. The final score was 4-1. Yeah I smoked him.
"What's wrong Sam?" Wanda jokes.
She sends me a smirk which made me realize she read my mind. I laugh slightly which makes her laugh too, mostly because she realized she was caught.
"I may or may not have played Mario Kart almost every day for 4 months." I say standing up.
"I really though I had this one in the bag! Wait until Bucky hears he has a new competitor." Sam says standing up too.
I look over and realize the time was almost midnight, damn. Natasha had long given up and went to bed around match 3.
"I like you bug boy." The Falcon says slapping me on the back.
"You really thought you could resist my charms?" I say with a smirk.
"Uh oh, Stark has already turned the newbie into a mini him." Sam says with a chuckle.
"That's the last thing we need!" Wanda says dramatically.
This causes all three of us to laugh so hard we started to cry.
"Alright kids time for bed!" Sam says looking at Wanda.
"I'm not a kid, I'm 19!" She says sassily.
"Sorry! Adult and kid." Sam says with his hand up in a mock surrender
As we start heading our separate ways, we hear a window break, causing all of us to freeze.
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
Cliff hanger! I'm like super happy with this chapter and the fluff! And the reason Peter still calls most of the avengers by their superhero names and only in the end of the chapter does he call Sam by his real name is because he trusts him now. It's some deep cheesy thing I came up with😂. So as Peter trusts them he stops calling them by their superhero names. If that makes any sense to you guys. I hope it makes as much sense to you as it does to me.
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎
xoxo grootifruti, another person done with 2020 and glad it's over.~(^з^)-♡