𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇

TONYS POV
I walk into to living room too not only see Steve and Bucky cuddling but also Wanda and Vision.
"Get a room you four!" I say waving my hand.
Bucky and Wanda laugh.
"Aww is someone jealous?" Wanda jokes.
"No, I'm not." I say.
The past two weeks have been very stressful. After the disaster known as me and Natasha trying to talk to Spider-Man the others took turns all coming back with the same issues. We even tried spacing out our visits but he still won't agree. I walk into the kitchen to see Natasha eyeing me.
"What's up, planning a hit on me?" I joke.
Natasha rolls her eyes and gets up from her bar stool. She walks over and grabs my arm, dragging me out of the room.
NATASHAS POV
Ever since my first encounter with Spider-Man I started noticing similarities between Starks intern and Spider-Man. I ended up having F.R.I.D.A.Y record the labs footage when Peter was there. And let me tell you there are so god damn many similarities. After two longs weeks I decided to talk to Tony about his intern.
   He walks into the kitchen and I eye him trying to get a good read on his mood. I can tell he is in a pretty good mood so I walk over grab his arm and drag him out of the room.
"Whoa there." Tony says like I'm a wild bull.
I stare at him tensely.
"What did I do now?!" Tony says gesturing wildly.
"Tony, we need to talk."
He stares at me confused.
"What I am going to say is most likely going to piss you off."
"So just say it then." Tony says with a shrug.
I bite the inside of my cheek nervously.
"I think your intern is Spider-Man." I say quickly.
Tony stares at me for a second before furrowing his brows.
"Why is that?" He growls.
"I may or may not have set up cameras in your lab because I started to notice similarities between Peter and Spider-Man." I say calmly.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Tony snaps.
"I wanted to make sure of it before telling you. I know how much Peter means to you." I say looking him in the eyes.
He looks down avoiding my gaze.
"If that was true then why wouldn't he tell me?" Tony questions.
"Don't beat yourself up. I mean he was probably scared." I say sadly.
"Before we confront him we should show the others."
Tony nods and walks away and I'm left in the hallway hoping my judgement was wrong.
PETERS POV
The elevator opens and I walk into the lab trying to ignore my aching bones, caused by Flash of course. I walk towards a small desk that Mr. Stark cleared for me to use and sit down. My senses start going off indicating someone is there, and it wasn't Mr. Stark. I turn quickly to Clint aka Hawkeye standing there rubbing his head.
"Stupid floor." He groans.
I stare at him quizzically and he notices.
"Sorry kid trying to find a place to hide from Natasha and didn't notice the loose vent." He says as he walks away towards the elevator. I suddenly get a feeling something is bad is about to happen so I grab my bag head towards the elevator. I slam the button repeatedly and finally the doors open revealing Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America, and Mr. Stark. I instantly turn and head towards the fire escape. I feel them following so I speed up. They speed up too so I break into a dead sprit. I sprint down the stairs jumping around corners and a couple stairs. I run through the lobby and through the front doors and keep running all the way back to the subway. I lean against the concrete wall, tears forming.
They Knew.
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
Three povs in one chapter what?! Ooo it's getting so good! I love how this is turning out and I'm getting very into it and it's Christmas break which means procrastinating! Just kidding, for the most part.
xoxo grootifruti1221 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎