𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

TONYS POV
I run my hands through Peters hair thinking of all the information he just spewed. I mentally slap myself for not taking better care of the kid and seeing the signs of his panic attacks. Scared that he would leave, I hug him harder. I look over and see that Natasha doing the same thing. She looks at me with sad eyes as Peter let's out another chocked sob. Slowly Peters sobs subside into a dull whimper. I feel Peter relax slightly causing me to look down and see him fast asleep.
"Poor kiddo." Natasha mutters.
"Take him up to a spare room?" I ponder.
"Yeah." Natasha says slowly releasing Peter from her grasp.
I slowly pick Peter up and stumble backwards slightly at how light he is.
"You good?" Natasha asks.
"Yeah, he's just a lot lighter then I expected." I reply.
Natasha nods and we walk over to the elevator.
As soon as we arrive to the penthouse where me and some of the other avengers live, I see Sam walk out from his room with a smirk.
"Aww look at you." Sam says with a smirk.
"Save it." I say walking past him.
"Whats your deal?" He asks.
"Sam leave Stark alone." Natasha says to him.
  Ignoring them, I head towards a spare room. After struggling for a few minutes to open the door without dropping Peter, I finally succeeded in opening the door. I then struggle to pull the covers back before deciding to put Peter down first and then lift the covers from under him. After that whole debacle, I sigh at how stupidly long that took.
   I walk into the living room where Sam, Natasha, Steve, Bucky, and a very tired but worried Wanda sit.
"Wanda when did you guys get back?" I ask surprised.
"A couple of minutes ago." Wanda reply's, rubbing her eyes.
"Vision is in our room probably sleeping but when I get back and find out Peter had a panic attack, I got worried." She reply's.
I nod slightly.
"Now Natasha didn't say much but what the hell did you do to my brother?" She snaps.
"Brother?" Bucky asks.
She sighs then laughs.
"It's nothing." She says with a shrug.
"Wanda." Steve asks in his usual serious tone.
"It sounds dumb but after meeting Peter for the first time, he kinda reminded me of Pietro." Wanda says with  another shrug.
"You think of his like a brother?" Natasha asks.
"Yeah." Wanda says looking at the floor.
"Wanda, you don't need to feel bad for feeling like that. I had the same kind of feeling as you but more so as a overprotective mother." Natasha rambles.
We all laugh at Natasha admitting her love for Peter.
"Who can forget that Tony acts like his dad, and Clint acts like the childish uncle." Natasha says looking at me.
"Hey!" Clint screams from the vent.
"What's this kid doing to us?" Sam jokes.
"He's making everyone go soft!" Bucky says with a laugh.
We all laugh at Buckys statement, mostly because we all know that each of us has a soft spot for Peter.
"Alright, I'm going to bed. Let me know if Peter wakes up." Wanda says walking towards her and Visions bedroom.
"What are we going to do?" Steve asks sincerely.
"To help Peter?" Sam responds.
Steve nods and looks around at us.
"Have him move into the tower? He said his foster father kicked him out." Natasha asks.
I look around and see everyone nod.
"You guys sure your okay with him moving in?" I ask.
"Of course. We've been over this, we all think of him as family." Steve says with a shrug.
"Ok. What else?" Bucky asks.
"Murder a teenager." I reply jokingly.
"What?" Bucky says, standing up.
"He's said he's been bullied which have lead to him having panic attacks." Natasha says eyeing Bucky.
Bucky looks at Natasha for a second before walking towards the elevator.
"Where are you going Buck?" Steve asks.
"Murder the son of a bitch that hurt my nephew." He growls.
Steve gets up and grabs Bucky from behind, trying to calm him down.
"Buck calm down." Steve says as he rubs Buckys back.
"Sorry." I say looking at them.
Steve nods and leaves, still trying to calm Bucky.
"Anyway." Sam says standing up.
"A quick question, did anyone else here Bucky call Peter his nephew?" Natasha asks.
Me and Sam raise our hands, laughing.
"More proof everyone loves Peter even if they haven't had much interaction with him." Sam says with a shrug.
"I think what we can do right now, is help Peter out. Keep him calm, help him with his anxiety, and help him send those sons of bitches." I say as I lean against a arm chair.
Sam and Natasha both nod in agreement.
"I think what we need to do first, is figure out more info on those guys." Sam says crossing his arms.
"Agreed." Natasha reply's.
Natasha walks towards the elevator.
"Where are you going?" I ask her.
"To have Bruce help me figure out info on those freaks." She reply's.
I stand there for a moment when I hear a loud noise coming from the direction of Peters room. Peters room?!
"Shit." I say running towards his room.
I get to his room and try to open the door.
"It's locked."
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
Meh I don't know how I feel about this chapter. It's okay, but not my favorite. Sorry for making Sam see like a jerk in the beginning. It's just a lot of dialogue between the avengers with a little fluff here and there.
     Sorry.
                   xoxo grootifruti1221 (•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡