𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

TONYS POV
I pace around the kitchen, thinking about Peter.
"What's wrong with you?" Natasha says walking towards the fridge.
"Nothing really." I say waving my hand dismissively.
"Oh really?" Natasha says giving up on looking for food and grabs a glass from the cabinet.
"Just Peter has seemed really distant." I say leaning back against the island.
Natasha fills her glass with water from the fridge and thinks for a moment.
"I've noticed it too. I just thought maybe he was still not feeling well." She reply's with a shrug.
"I'm worried about the kid." I mumble as I put my head in my hands.
"Oh the life of a father." Natasha says with a laugh.
"Like your any better 'mama spider'." I say with a smirk.
"Oh shut it." She snaps.
"Hey I am just stating facts." I reply with my hands up in a mock surrender.
"Let me know when Peter,gets here tomorrow." Natasha says putting the now empty glass in the sink.
"Why?" I ask nervously.
"I am going to have a chat with my детка паук to make sure he's alright." She says as she walks away.
"What about the concerned father?" I wonder out loud.
"Your the backup plan." She says waving a finger in the air.
"Backup plan!?" I yell surprised.
"Didn't you hear me the first time?" Natasha grumbles.
"Besides I don't want for Peter to feel attack." She says with a shrug.
"True." I reply with a nod.
"Now of you will excuse me, I have a bird to fight." She says walking back to the training room.
I chuckle and look around wondering if she means Katniss or the Falcon.
NATASHAS POV
In the past few weeks I have noticed my детка паук was acting strange, so like a not so creepy but overprotective mother, I watched him when he was with the Tin Can. I then decided to do the only thing I could think of, talk to him. Of course Tony went into overprotective father mode when I proposed my idea but he soon agreed.
   So here I am sitting in Tonys disgusting lab waiting for Peter. And let me tell you, when I say disgusting I mean empty coffee cups,blue prints,tools,and trash all over the place. We have tried to tell him it needed to be cleaned but he said "It's a organized mess."
I hear the elevator open and see a tired Peter walk out.
"Hey kiddo." Mr. Stark says waving at him.
"H-hey Mr. Stark." Peter says with a small smile.
"Hey детка паук." I say standing up.
"мама паук what are you doing down here?" Peter asks concerned.
"I just wanted to have a chat with my детка паук." I say with a shrug.
"O-oh okay." Peter responds nervously.
"Alright I'll leave you two." Stark says waving his hand.
I wait until I hear the elevator close to walk over to Peter.
"So what's going on?" I ask casually.
PETERS POV
I stand nervously as Mr. Stark leaves and Natasha walks closer.
"So what's going on?" She asks.
Oh not much just a group of super villains are after me, tried to offer me a agreement to stop Spider-Manning, I'm currently living in a abandoned building, oh and who can forget the panic attacks.
"Nothing much." I reply with a shrug.
I see Natasha look at me almost like she was trying to read my mind, no offense Natasha but you aren't Scarlet Witch.
"Alright enough with the small talk." Natasha says clapping her hands.
"Why are you avoiding us?" She asks bluntly.
To make sure I don't get you involved in my crap.
"Am I? I just have been busy with patrol and homework." I lie.
Natasha nods.
"Nice try. Real reason." She says raising a eyebrow.
"It's nothing." I reply.
"Oh really?" She asks.
"If it's nothing then tell me." She says with a tiny smirk.
I bite the inside of my lip, trying to stop myself.
"No answer? Alright F.R.I.D.A.Y tell Stark to get his a*s down here."
Uh oh. I'm screwed. There is no way I can contain the words that want to come out.
I hear the elevator open and Mr. Stark saunter out.
"Hey kiddo!" He says cheerfully.
"So what's going on." He asks staring at me.
Uh oh. I feel it coming.
"I kinda have this thing that May like to call the Parker Luck. It was a joke at first but then I started thinking and realized that it was real. Like my entire family is dead, my best friend is not longer my friend because he thought I was lying to him and tried to steal the girl he liked, and then Flash who makes fun of me. So at first I thought there was no way it would effect you guys! But nope I was wrong. First the Scorpion attacking Captain America and then after the Green Goblin attacked me I realized I didn't want you guys in the middle of it and get injured because of me." I couldn't stop the words coming out as tears streamed down my face.
"Oh and how can I forget that Darth kicked me out so now I'm living in a abandoned building and I'm having a panic attack almost every day." I say raising my voice slightly.
"And ya know I thought that was all of it but no the Vulture swoops in last night and tells me to meet him in the exact spot he dropped a building on me which was fun. I of course went, I was scared sure but I wanted to see what the green glowing eyes freak wanted. And guess what he told me?" I yell pacing around the lab.
"Stop being Spider-Man and we can come to a truce." I yell as I gesture my hands wildly.
"Like first he says we want to make your life hell which is another reason I avoided you but then he goes from that too hey let's call a truce! And you don't understand how fucking hard it is to see the same people who plagued my nightmares and made May concerned for my sanity." I take a deep breath trying to calm my shaking hands.
"And if it weren't for me being stupid and fighting the Vulture and going to homecoming with his daughter! Like how did I not see it? Oh and if that stupid little bird just waited a little longer I could have saved May!" I cry as I collapse into a lump on the floor.
"Peter." I hear Mr. Stark and Natasha yell running over to me.
I feel Mr. Stark and Natasha wrap their arms around me.
"Shh it's alright детка паук." Natasha whispers.
"I'm so sorry kiddo." Mr. Stark says as he runs his hands through my hair.
For the first time in a while, I felt safe. I felt a sense of safe I haven't felt since May passed. Coming down from the adrenaline rush and feeling safe in their arms, I slowly drift off to sleep.
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
Wow that was a rollercoaster! And can we talk about three povs in one chapter? I can't decide if it's over the top or not. Meh it's fine. This is also a joyous occasion, why? Because for the first time in a while, I actually don't remember the last time, but I reach over 1,000 words! It may seem dumb but i don't know I just felt like "Yay! Writer block who?" *(ノ^∀^)ノ*(ノ^∀^)ノ*
      xoxo grootifruti1221 ٩(♡ε♡ )۶