𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

PETERS POV
I pace around the trailer anxiously. I haven't gone to my internship or patrolled for 2 days which has lead to crime rate rising. I bite nervously at my nails thinking of whether or not to patrol. I finally give in and decide to patrol.
   When I decided to go on patrol I was not expecting to fight the Vulture who I thought was in prison. I swing around trying to distract him. He stares at me with the green glowing eyes that still haunt me.
"How?!" I yell at him trying to dodge his wings.
Toomes takes off his mask, smirks and flys upwards.
"I'm surprised you don't know how. I made a good friend what was his name? Oh right Mac Gargan!"
I stand there shocked. The scorpion.
"What?" I say nervously.
"Yep he was quite happy to help me out."
Toomes flys straight down towards me causing me to roll out of the way.
"But how?!" I scream.
"Quiet simple actually, bribery." Toomes says with a smirk.
"You bribed your way out of prison?!" I say the anger rising in me.
"When you say it that way it sounds bad." He says walking towards me.
I try to get away but he grabs me and slams me down onto the concrete.
"This is your first and only warning, hang up the suit or we will make your life hell." Toomes snarls.
Toomes let's go and walks away but stops for a moment.
"Nice seeing you again Parker." And with that he flys away leaving me alone to my thoughts.
  I try to get back to the trailer before the panic inside boils over but fail. I land on a roof and pull off my mask trying to let more fresh air in. My senses alert me someone or someone's are behind me. I pull on my mask and turn expecting the Vulture and Scorpion but see Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America, the Winter Solider, the Falcon, and Mr. Stark. I sigh in relief and turn away.
"Look I'm not in the mood." I growl.
"You never are, and we don't blame you, but we need to know if our assumptions were correct or not." Natasha says calmly.
Annoyed I turn around and pull off my mask.
"Yep you guys were right and now if you would excuse me I have to figure out how to solve the sh*t show I am currently in." I say soaking in the shocked reactions.
"Kid I'm sorry but there are things we need to know." Mr. Stark says taking off his face plate.
I sigh, the panic slowly seeping it's way into my mind. I begin seeing black spots start dancing around the avengers and I can feel the air in my lungs stop circling.
"Peter?" I hear Captain America speak.
The adrenal is beginning to wear off which is causing me to realize what is going on. The avengers know my identity. The Vulture and Scorpion are out of jail.
I crumble to the floor sobbing thinking about homecoming. The weight of the building,the heat of the fire, May.
"It's all my fault." I mumble breathlessly.
I feel a arm around me and hear Mr. Stark.
"Hey kiddo it's okay. Deep breaths." He repeats this as the dark spots creep in and soon take over completely leaving me in total darkness.