𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

PETERS POV
The next few days were very tense. I could tell everyone was on edge after Doc Oct broke in. Strangely though, I wasn't worried. Usually I was always so nervous about what they would do next and people I love getting hurt because of it but I was fine, I felt nothing. Maybe I have just become numb, because I don't feel anything.
I walk down the crowded hallways of kids eager to leave school, thinking of how school has been normal. Weirdly normal. Flash has been ignoring me and Ned doesn't even try to argue which is strange but I'm enjoying it figuring everything that has been going on.
I walk out of school and along the sidewalk to a all to familiar place. I stand in the gateway and look up at the sign which reads 𝔈𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔓𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢 ℭ𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔶.
"Eternal Peace my a**." I mumble as I walk through the gate towards a big old oak tree.
I feel a sense of relief when I see their graves. All near each other. My mother next to my father, a small rose bush to the right of my dads, and then Uncle Ben and Aunt May. I sit down and look between all four graves.
"I miss all of you so damn much." I say staring at the rose bush.
"It's probably for the best that you guys aren't here to see me just completely fall apart." I mumble.
"I know I should be happy. I have Mr. Stark and all the other avengers who are kinda like a second family but I'm not,"
"I'm scared. Scared of them leaving." I whisper.
I put my head in my hands and take a deep breath.
"Why? Why did every single one of you guys leave me?" I say slightly angry.
"Trying to prove something? I can't take care of myself." I yell looking at them.
I stand up and look around the peaceful graveyard.
"I'm sorry." I say shaking my head.
Overwhelmed with guilt I run out of the cemetery and back to the tower.
I see the tower in view, which makes me smile slightly so I slow my pace. But it doesn't last long as my senses alert me of someone following me. I quickly do a 360 trying to find anyone suspicious but find no one.
"Strange." I mumble to myself as I walk.
As I get closer, my senses alert me once again. I pick up my pace back to a run not caring who I bump into. I get into the tower and a sense of relief sweeps over me. But not for long as my senses notify me that they are still following me. I tense up slightly and try to drown out the excess noise to hear anything odd. Nothing. Slightly scared I quickly go through the ID thing and get in a elevator as quick as possible. As soon as the door opens I see no one. I look around but still find nothing. Slightly relieved I don't have to talk to anyone I walk towards my room and lock myself inside.
+~time skip brought to you by lazy author~+
It was silent. Eerily silent. No one ever entered the penthouse or went to their rooms.
Around 6:30 I began getting worried so I questioned F.R.I.D.A.Y.
"Hey F.R.I.D.A.Y where is everyone?" I ask her.
"Tony had a emergency at the Sanctum, Natasha and Captain America were called on a emergency meeting, Wanda and Vision took a trip to Scotland, and Clint, Bucky and Sam were going to Asgard." She replies.
I nod slightly annoyed that no one even thought of saying "Hey we aren't here." I sigh and flop down on my bed.
Just as I am about to drift off to sleep, I hear a loud crash in the living room. I sit straight up, check to see if I have my web shooters, and slowly make my way to the living room. I inch along the wall and hide in the shadows trying to figure out who broke in. I peek my head around and see no one. Odd. Very odd. On edge I creep back to my room and re-lock the door. Deciding that I may die tonight I decide to text Mr. Stark.
Hey just heard a window break. Didn't find anyone. Hope your enjoying your time at the Sanctum.
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
I'm sorry! This chapter is really short but I have not been motivated and I'm going back to school tomorrow, which will lead to me being even busier and more tired. So I wanted to get a chapter out before I went back but this is all I could come up with. Sorry!
xoxo grootifruti1221 (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ