𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

TONYS POV
I sit in my lab anxiously waiting for Peter to arrive. I hate to admit it but I have really like that kid. I feel almost like it's my job to protect him. God, I really am going crazy. Ding! I hear the elevator open and I look to see Peter.
"Whoa what happened kiddo?" I ask nervously.
"Just normal school bullies." He responds.
"Bullies?" I ask as my anger rises.
"Yes bullies." He says slightly angry.
I grit my teeth trying to calm myself down.
"Who is bullying you?" I ask
"No one important." He says with a shrug.
"Yes, it is important. I don't want my intern coming in everyday with a new injury!" I yell.
I see Peter shrink back and I sigh.
"Look kid, I just want to help you out. So please tell me." I say quietly.
"Please don't tell anyone." He says nervously.
"I promise." I respond.
"Flash Thompson and his friends."
I laugh at that name. That kids father is a complete whack job he makes a monthly visit trying to get us to hire his son.
"I'm not shocked that's idiots son is a bully." I mumble.
Peter laughs at this. I look at him and slowly the tension in the air floats away.
"Come on kid. I need your help." I say to him.
"Ok Mr. Stark!" A smile spreads across his face and he comes over.
"Alright let's get to work."
🅣🅦🅞 🅗🅞🅤🅡🅢 🅛🅐🅣🅔🅡
PETERS POV
Me and Mr. Stark have been working on upgrades for his suit for the past few hours and I'll admit it's the happiest and safest I've felt since May passed. Ding! Me and Mr. Stark look over at the elevator and see Black Widow or Natasha Romanoff walk in.
"I'll be right back kid." Mr. Stark says as he gets up and walks over to her.
I continue to work but use my enhanced hearing to listen in.
"Hey, Steve was wondering when you wanted to start the search." Natasha asks.
"For the vigilante?" He asks.
"Yeah, Spider-Man. The one Fury has been up our a** about." Natasha responds.
"Yeah we should start tonight. Take shifts. Like today Steve, you and me and tomorrow Clint, Wanda, and Pietro or whatever." Mr. Stark says.
"Alright good idea. When should we head out? I see you have some help." Natasha says.
"Not help, my intern. But anyway didn't they say he usually headed out around 8?" Mr. Stark asks.
"Yep." Natasha responds.
"Alright, I'll be up soon. Figure out who wants to go with me." Mr. Stark says walking back towards me.
"You want first shift?" Natasha asks.
"Yep!" Mr. Stark replies.
"Alright see you soon." And with that Natasha retreats to the elevator.
"Sorry about that kid." Mr. Stark says sitting down.
"It's alright sir." I respond.
I see my phone light up. Uh oh this can't be good. I pick up my phone and open the message,
Darth
I had a last minute business call. Be back tomorrow. Don't do anything dumb!
I smile slightly at the text. But then I remembered, the avengers are after me!
"Hey, Mr. Stark my guardian just texted saying I need to get back to their house."
"Alright, be safe kid. See you tomorrow." Mr. Stark says.
"Have a good evening sir." And with that I walk towards the elevator trying to come up with a plan to throw off the avengers.
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
A short one for today. I am extremely sorry for this one being short and not living up to the hype I made last chapter. But umm I have kind of hit a wall. I am hoping to publish at least one chapter this week. Because next week I'm on Christmas Break which mean more time to write, or procrastinate. | (• ◡•)|
   xoxo- grootifruti1221