𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

TONYS POV
After my little 'meeting' last night, I called Stephen and we both agreed that it was time to tell the others.
So this morning Stephen portaled over and we told all the avengers who were currently in the tower. We figured that those, Bucky, Steve, Sam, Clint, and Natasha, would tell everyone else.
And surprisingly ,but not really figuring Steve and Bucky were open about their relationship, everyone was quite happy about me and Stephens relationship. So, for the rest of the day me and Stephen just hung out at the tower.
"And I thought Bucky and Steve were cute." Natasha says walking into the living room where me and Stephen were cuddling.
I roll my eyes at her comment.
"Sir I would like to report that Peter is in the building and appears to be injured." F.R.I says.
I instantly sit up, scaring Stephen slightly.
"Who?" Stephen asks.
"Spider-Man, the kid I was telling you about." I say walking over to the elevator.
Stephens eyes widen and goes to stand but shake my head letting him know to stay put.
Me and Natasha ride down to my lab, scared of what we will find.
We enter the lab and see a disheveled Peter gripping a chair.
I run over to him and help him towards the elevator, while Natasha ask him some questions.
Suddenly, Peter grabs onto my shirt causing me to look at him as his eyes roll back in his head.
"Peter!" I cry as I pick him up bridal style.
More scared, me and Natasha run back to the elevator and up to the medical wing.
"F.R.I tell Bruce to get his a*s up to the medical wing." I say as I cradle Peter in my arms.
Bruce gets up to the medical wing as I start to lay Peter down on a bed.
"What happened?" Bruce says looking over Peter for injuries.
"We don't know, before we could asks he passed out." Natasha says worried.
Bruce nods and me and Natasha walk out to see Stephen standing there waiting.
I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist, burring my head in his chest.
"We don't know anything yet, he looked awful though. Passed out in my arms." I mumble sorrowfully.
Stephen begins to rub circles on my back and leads me to a nearby chair. We sit down and wait.
A HOUR LATER
Bruce walks out and sits down.
"From what I saw, someone just really took their anger out on him." Bruce says rubbing his temples.
"But he's ok?" Natasha questions.
"Yeah. Oh yeah. He's awake by the way." Bruce says calmly.
Me and Natasha get up and run into his room, Stephen staying near the doorway.
I walk in to see Peter curled up in a ball, staring at the wall.
I sit down next to him, causing him to roll over and look at me.
"Hey kiddo." I say calmly.
"I'm sorry Mr. Stark." Peter whispers.
"For what kiddo?" I ask him.
"For being this weak." Peter says as a tear falls from his eye.
"Why do you think I think your weak?" I asked sorrowfully.
"Because it's the truth." Peter whispers.
"No kiddo. It's not true." I say looking at him.
"What happened anyway?" I ask concerned.
"The Green Goblin." He whispers shifting into a sitting position.
"I thought he was dead. I saw the news." Natasha says look around confused.
"Me too but apparently he survived." Peter says with a shrug.
I see tears falling from Peters eyes so I get up and hug him.
"I'm sorry Mr. Stark." Peter sobs.
Natasha comes over and starts rubbing Peters back.
"It's alright." She whispers.
As Peter sobs into my shirt I realize just how damn much I care about this kid. I care about him so much I'm almost scared of feeling.
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
(ノ°益°)ノ I don't really like this chapter but I somehow still spent a lot of time on it and I don't know how to make it better so here this dumpster fire. Whoops. I can already tell there will be a time jump next chapter(ヾ; ̄▽ ̄)ヾ oop.
  xoxo grootifruti1221 (。・ω・。)ノ♡