𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

PETERS POV
I look at Mr. Stark for a minute before laying my head back against the pillow. I let out a deep sigh, a smile creeping across my face. I close my eyes and drift back off to sleep.
I hear muffled movements causing me to open my eyes. I look around and see Mr. Stark and Bruce talking in the hallway. I sit up, wincing slightly.
"Mr. Stark?" I ask.
I see Mr. Stark whip his around and stares directly at me. He smiles before running in and hugging me.
"I'm glad your ok." He whispers.
+~time skip brought to you by sleep deprived author~+
                      Two Weeks Later.
After a week in the med bay I was able to head back to my room. I lay down on my bed and smile. I hear a knock at my door causing me to life my head.
"Come in." I say calmly.
I see the door open and Natasha walks in.
"мама паук!" I say sitting up.
"Hey детка паук." She says walking over and giving me a hug carful not to irritate my still wounded side.
"How are you?" She asks running her hand through my hair.
"Glad to be back here!" I say with a chuckle.
"What the med bay not comfy." She says with a chuckle.
"Not really." I reply.
"I know you just got back from the med bay but we were all planning on having a movie night. Want to join?" She asks with a smile.
"Of course!" I say happily.
We walk out of my room and I see everyone hanging out.
Wanda runs up and hugs me.
"Glad your ok baby bro." She says squeezing me a little tighter.
"Careful you may break him." Sam jokes.
"Oh shush." Wanda hisses.
Clint walks up and chuckles.
"You know I am too young to have a heart attack right?" Clint says with a smirk.
"And I'm too young to have grey hairs!" Mr. Stark chimes in.
We all laugh and I feel Mr. Stark come up and put his hands on my shoulders. I smile at him and he looks at me.
"I would like to official announce the newest member of our dysfunctional family Peter!" Mr. Stark jokes.
Everyone looks at me and smiles.
"I may still be recovering, I'm not fragile." I joke.
Everyone takes this as my way of saying group hug. Everyone comes over and hugs me creating a big clump of family.
          It may not be how I thought would become my family but it is. And I love every single one of them.
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
And cut! That's a wrap! I would like to thank all of you how somehow made it through this entire book and those who have been here since the beginning. I had so much fun writing this story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing.
  I will return, at some point. I have another Spider-Man story idea but I also have a draft for a Bucky story. I don't know what I will end up going with. But for now imma just keep thinking and expanding on some of my ideas.
xoxo grootifruti1221
Update as of February 4th.
Omg y'all this story has reached 1,000 reads!!! I never expected more than like 100! I'm so happy! Thank you all so much!
June 10th Update
Y'all this story has reached 10k reads. Like y'all are insane! I would never in a million years ever imagine so many people reading my story! Thank you all so much! It means a lot to me!
                                                            Lots of love from the author ❤️
Shameless Self Promo
Go read my new book Cobwebs!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 🎉