𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾

PETERS POV
Slightly scared I take a quick turn and then another trying to lose Toomes. My sense tell me that he is still following me, crap. Quickly I mutter to my new A.I me and Mr. Stark made, I named Karen, "Can you call Mr. Stark please?"
"Calling Mr. Stark." She responds in her usual monotone voice.
I listen to the buzz of the call, still trying to avoid the bird.
"Hey kiddo everything ok?" Mr. Starks voice comes through.
"Oh yeah all good, just being chased by a bird." I reply.
"A bird is chasing you?" Mr. Stark says with a chuckle.
"Yeah."
"What did you do to deserve that? Steal its French fry."
I laugh and take a sharp right.
"Something like that." I say with a chuckle.
"Seriously though. Not that I don't love ya but when you call on patrol it makes me nervous."
"First of all you love me?" I say jokingly.
I hear a sigh and then Mr. Stark continues "Of course kiddo. I think of you almost like my own kid."
I smile and land on a roof and quickly crawl into the shadows.
"Anyways what's up?" Mr. Stark asks.
"The Vulture may or may not be following me."
"What? Kiddo are you ok?" Mr. Stark asks panicked.
"Yeah I think I lost him but for right now I'm just chilling in the shadows on the side of some random building."
"Ok." Mr. Stark says with a sigh.
I hear Dr. Strange in the background say "Tony you alive?"
Mr. Stark chuckles and speaks "Hey Stephen just came in. Is it ok if I hang up?"
"Yeah of course."
"Alright. Call me if anything happens!" And with that the line goes dead.
I stick to the wall for a couple minutes before my senses start to calm down. After they calm down I crawl out of the shadows and stand on the roof looking to see where I ended up. As I look around my senses start going crazy again. Not wanting to see Toomes I start to take off but I feel a talon grab onto my suit and hoist me up in the air.
"Really Toomes?" I yell as I try to release myself from Toomes grip.
"You left us no choice." He reply's gruffly.
Realizing I'm not going to get anywhere and that I'm screwed I give up fighting and enjoy the free ride.
    After flying for a few minutes he drops me in the middle of a ware house parking lot and he flys off somewhere.
"Karen you have my location right?" I whisper.
"Yes." She reply's.
"Send it to Mr. Stark please. Tell him not to worry just in case-." M words are cut off by my senses going crazy causing me to turn just as the Green Goblin jumps at me. Quickly I slide out of the way. My senses are still going crazy causing me to look around as the Vulture, Doc Oct, the Scorpion, and the Green Goblin slowly surround me getting closer.
"Hey Karen yeah send Mr. Stark my location."
TONYS POV
  I pace around my lab nervously waiting for Peter to arrive.
"Hey Tony, you alright?" Stephen asks breaking the silence.
I sigh and look at him for a minute before nodding.
"Bull. I know you. What's up?" He says walking over to me.
"When you came in I was on the phone with Peter. He said the Vulture was following him." I say leaning my head on his shoulder.
"Still?" Stephen asks worried
"Yep." I reply.
"I bet he's fine. He's a strong kid." Stephen says almost like he's trying to reassure himself.
"Mr. Stark Karen has sent me a message attached to a location. Would you like me to play the message?" F.R.I.D.A.Y asks.
I look at Stephen who has the same amount of worry as me and reply "Yes."
"Peter requested me to send you his current location which is located at the Dallerman Warehouse parking lot in Queens, New York. I detected 4 bad guys at the scene, all of which are currently fighting with Peter."
I quick look up and start to run towards my suit but Stephen grabs my arm and pulls me back.
"What the hell are you doing?" I growl.
"Helping you. I'm not sending you alone." Stephen says sincerely.
I look at him before nodding.
"You head over there now, I will inform the others and portal them over there ok?" Stephen says.
I nod before running over to my already open suit ready for me to book it out of here. I get in my suit and intently wait for the sky light to open. As soon as F.R.I.D.A.Y tells me it's open I book it out of there.
"F.R.I.D.A.Y give me directions." I say picking up more speed.
   I arrive at the location Karen sent me but see nothing. I have F.R.I.D.A.Y. lift my face plate and I still don't see or hear anything. Then I hear it. A series of crashes and bangs from the inside. Overcome with fear I take off inside with only one thought, Peter please be ok.
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
Another chapter done! Again sorry for it being short but school has just caused my writers block to sky rocket. Oop.
                      xoxo grootifruti1221╰(*'︶'*)╯♡