𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

PETERS POV
       ABOUT TWO WEEKS LATER
After the Green Goblin incident no attack, I have started avoiding Mr. Stark a little more. I mean I still go to my internship and talk to him but if he offers for me to stay for dinner I decline. And for some reason I am enjoying the days Mr. Stark is in a meeting or with Dr. Strange.
I keep beating myself up for letting Mr. Stark and Natasha in. I mean before the Green Goblin attack I let them get close and was open with them, but now I'm terrified that the Vulture or The Green Goblin or some other villain go after them. Should I have started thinking about this after Captain America's attack? Yes. Did I though? No. Why? I was so caught up in the moment of maybe finding a sense of family again that I didn't realize all of the red flags. And sure it does hurt when I decline Mr. Stark and I see his smile disappear but it is for the best. It for the best that the Avengers don't get close to the weak, homeless Spider-Man.

I walk by the ports of the Hudson looking for a new place to gain shelter. It was getting colder so I figured a alley won't do much, mean neither would a abandoned building, but at least I would have some sort of shelter. After wandering around for a bit I find a old building tucked back behind some unused storage crates. I walk through the  hole in the wall and look around at the spacious area.
"Perfect." I whisper while finding a hole to hide by belongings.
I wonder around for a bit finding the best place to put down my old tattered blanket that I took from Darths place. After find a nice corner tucked back in the darkness of the building, I set up my bed and sit down. I look around at the place and laugh.
"This is seriously my life." I say laying down on the blanket.
I stare at the ceiling for a while before drifting off to sleep.
  ★
I wake up a couple of hours later and see that the sun has begun to set. Not very excited, I get ready for patrol.
Why am I not excited? Because I'm terrified. I'm terrified they will attack again. It was already hard enough the first time I fought them alone, I still remember the nightmares that plagued my mind. But now they are all out there, planning, waiting for the perfect moment to attack.
I swing through Queens looking for crime but so far it's been quiet. I land on a building not to far from my school and look out over Queens. My senses start going crazy so I turn just in time to see the Vulture fly by and drop a note in front of me. Nervously I pick up the note and read it.
We need to talk. 10:45 tonight. Same building I defeated you in. -the Vulture
I gulp slightly at the thought of going back to that building.
"What do we need to talk about?" I wonder still staring at the paper.
"How they are going to kill me." I mumble as I rip the paper apart.
I sigh and look at the clock tower and see the time. 8:03. I still have some time to stop crime.

After helping not 1 but 2 elderly women across the street and stopping a bank robbery I swing over to building or should I say ruble of Toomes headquarters. Nervously I land and use my senses to scan for danger. After not finding anything I walk around trying to find any hidden cameras or traps but fail to find any. My senses start going crazy as something makes a thump sound behind me. I quickly turn and see Toomes as he takes off his terrifying mask.
"Remember the good times we had here Peter?" Toomes asks looking at our surroundings.
"I would call it good times. What do you want Toomes?" I question
"I forgot about that Peter." Toomes says walking closer.
"What?" I growl as I step back
"You always get straight to the point." He says with a sickening chuckle.
"Why am I here?" I growl a little louder.
"Calm down Pete we got all the time in the world!" Toomes says stretching his arms out.
"Don't call me that." I say shaking my head,
"What Pete? Why not? Bring back memories?" Toomes says in a sickly sweet voice.
"WHY AM I HERE TOOMES?" I yell.
"Alright calm down." Toomes says raising his hands in a mock surrender.
"I want to make you a deal." He says walking closer.
"And what bull deal is this?" I question.
"Simple really. Reveal your identity to the public." He says with a shrug.
"No." I reply.
"Well that was quick! But you may change your mind so I'll give you some time to think it over." Toomes puts his mask back on, waves, and flys off. Leaving me alone with my thoughts.
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
Short chapter for today. Sorry didn't have much time to write but still wanted to publish something. I honestly have mixed feelings about this chapter. Meh it's fine.
xoxo grootifruti1221 ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)