𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

PETERS POV
To say I'm screwed is a understatement. When what I'm calling now the Sinister 4 stared circling me I did what I thought was the right solution, run. Well more swing. But my stupid self didn't think about them following me so in a moment of panic I swung into the abandoned building hoping they wouldn't notice me swinging in there. And again I was wrong.
"Oh Peter come out wherever you are." Toomes says in a singsong voice.
"We just want to talk." I hear Otto say in a forced sweet voice.
I close my eyes hoping they wouldn't find me.
A eerie silence falls over the building and the only sound I can hear is my own heart. I feel panic rise in me causing my senses to fade into the background. I feel a hand grab onto me and throw me across the room.
"You really thought you could hide?" Norman growls.
I go to shoot a web at him but I feel a cool liquid thrown at me. Water. Crap. I say a quick prayer they still work and try to shoot. It doesn't work. I hear laughing and I look around at the Sinister 4.
"Hey assholes!" I hear Mr. Stark say. Wait Mr. Stark.
I whip my head around in the direction of Mr. Stark in his Iron Man suit.
"Come to see the show?" Toomes says cockily.
"That's it!" Mr. Stark says shooting at Toomes.
I see Toomes go after Mr. Stark but can't see the outcome as Norman steps in front of me.
"How about we let them fight alone?" He says with a smirk.
He glances back to see if Mr. Stark is paying attention and when he sees he isn't, his Goblin Glider appears. He yanks me onto it and flys off with me still on it.
TONYS POV
These guys are complete asses. As I fight who Peter calls the Vulture, I see a orange portal open and see everyone walk out. Instantly everyone finds a target and attacks. Stephen comes to help me with this stupid bird, Bucky and Steve go after the Scorpion, and Natasha, Sam, and Clint go after who I think Peter called Doc Oct.
  Surprisingly the Vulture is pretty easy to take down. Maybe because he's old. Stephen traps his in a magical barrier thing and we head to help the others.  I look and see the Scorpion climbing on the wall, indicating to me he will be a pain to take down. I shoot at him and he falls to the floor. He runs at me but Bucky tackles him and Steve throws his shield which hits him in the head, knocking him out cold. Or maybe it will be easy to take him down. Stephen sets up another barrier around him and we all help out with the stupid octopus. He is really challenging. His stupid mechanical arms grabbing someone and throwing them. We all got our asses handed to us but we didn't give up. Sam flew around him and grabbed his glasses off his face which stunned him long enough for us to disable him and set up a barrier around him.
We all sigh and look around, tired and slightly sore. That's when I realize something. Peter isn't here. Neither is the Goblin.
PETERS POV
I fought the whole way.
"Quit it or you will kill both of us!" Norman growls as we fly through the city.
Norman takes a sudden dip and lands us on a dock. I look around confused before focusing on him.
"Pete when I agreed to help Toomes I thought we all had the same goal. Kill you. But no everyone went soft saying let's just force him to stop being Spider-Man." Norman says stepping closer.
"They are so damn weak!" Norman yells.
"Norman please can we talk please?" I ask as I put my hands up in a surrender.
"Talk? You want to talk?" Norman says looking at me.
"Where was that option when you tried to kill me?" He growls.
"I'm sorry!" I yell remembering the clock tower.
"My son thought I was dead!" He yells.
"I had to watch him from afar!" He yells frustrated.
"Do you think I didn't have regret?" I yell back.
Panic rises in me once again causing me to miss the pumpkin bomb that was thrown at me.
"Karen please tell Mr. Stark where I am." I whisper as I try to run away.
"Think you can get away?" Norman yells as he grabs me and throws me down next to the pumpkin bomb. I hear the bomb go off and a all to familiar scent fills my nose. I grunt as the world starts to spin around me.
"Wow you really are weak! Your so damn weak!" Norman chants.
Struggling I stand up and run towards what I think is the real Norman. I make contact and fall to the ground, Norman under me. I wrestle him for a minute before I hear a click and searing hot pain runs through my side. I roll off of him, praying the wound isn't too bad. I see Norman stand over me, a blade in hand.
"With great power comes great responsibility." Bens voice echos through my head.
I stand up and feel a surge of adrenaline rush over me. I punch Norman right in the face, then his side. He try's to stab me again but I deflect his knife causing it to go flying. I punch him again and again. I realize I have the upper hand. Suddenly I feel a fist come in contact with my cheek causing me to stumble backwards. I stumble a bit which gives Norman enough time to throw down another pumpkin bomb. Then I realize he isn't just throwing one down, he's throwing down many. I feel his fist once again come in contact with my face which give him enough time for the bombs to go off, weakening me even more. I fall to the ground, the spinning world engulfing me. I feel a kick to my right side causing me to curl up. Kick, punch, laugh. A cycle Norman uses. After giving up and taking off my mask I hear a gun cock. I turn just in time to roll out of the way of the gun but it grazes my shoulder. I feel something cool besides me. Normans knife. I pick it up and hide it behind me. Norman comes towards me and I use the opportunity. I stab him. I stab him right between a couple of his ribs. He stumbles back before falling.
"Peter!" I hear voices yell I turn towards the voices and see the Avengers running towards me. Black spots dot my vision trying to convince me to go to sleep. Overcome with tiredness I give into the darkness and close my eyes welcoming darkness like a close friend.
❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍
I know that the final battle with Doc Oct, the Vulture, and the Scorpion weren't very exciting and I'm sorry for that but after thinking about it I wanted to focus on one of the most well known Spider-Man villain. I also felt it would be weird if one chapter Toomes is like retire and the next he's like sike ima kill you. Also I wasn't really feeling it with Doc Oct and the Scorpion but I have already included them so I had to wrap it up with them somehow. Sorry for how long it took for me to publish, school is kicking my butt.
     xoxo grootifruti1221♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)