Chapter Two

Chapter Two

(Aiden)

Months have gone by but I can't say how many. More than five or six. Or maybe it's been a whole year that I've been here and I don't even know. I really don't know when every day feels like it lasts forever.

I use to keep track in the beginning by the sunlight shinning in through the small window in this room they've kept me in. Mostly out of boredom as I guessed the time it was. Something to do during the beginning to see how long they were going to keep me until they would release me and let me go. I figured a month or so but I was so wrong.

A month came and went and I'm still here. She was serious when she said she wasn't going to let me go and I hate her even more. I thought the bullies at my schools were bad but an evil doctor is worse when she has access to me from the inside out. She could kill me if she wanted to but I know that's not what she wants. She wants me alive so she can torture me everyday.

I used to like being alone before not wanting to be around people but now I take it back. Spending a majority of the day alone without being able to have any communication is something I've started to hate. I have no choice unlike before when I wanted to be alone in my room. Now I have to and if I'm 'lucky' she'll come and visit during the day. Sitting in the seat near me to talk when she knows I can't stand her.

Then again being left by myself is worse when I get to constantly hear my thoughts. I think too much when I'm alone, hoping and dreaming of getting out of here. Wishing when I eventually fall asleep that when I open my eyes I'll be told I can never and everything will go back to the way it is. But I know none of that is going to happen. I've given up long ago that today would be the day I was going to be able to walk out of here.

She doesn't want me to and no amount of whinning, begging, pleading, shouting, screaming or regular talking is going to change her mind. None of it matters. My opinion to her is nothing. I have no say in my life and probably never will. I guess that means it's not my life when she's holding my fate in her hands. Dangling freedom if I agree to her terms which I'll never do. So I suppose that leaves me stuck here being restraint to a freaking hospital bed for I don't know how long.

It's pretty ironic how something I always hated is the thing that got me in this mess. If I would have just listened to my dads about being careful I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't have gotten pregnant and went into labor at school. Jake wouldn't have followed me to the bathroom and got the nurse after I passed out from the pain. None of this would be happening. Or maybe it still would when it would have changed me still meeting Kaleb and liking him.

Two babies a daughter and a son is what I got out of the short relationship I had with Kaleb and I haven't been able to see or even hold them. She won't let me and I'm starting to think I'll never to get to. I know I said I never wanted kids before because I hated what I was compatible of doing. Ashamed of being more different than I already am on the outside but that was before. It was before I found out I was pregnant and I started to love them. I didn't hate them or regret getting pregnant with them when they are a part of me.

Yeah I was going to have to raise them alone with the help of my parents but I was okay with that. I was prepared to grow up and be the parent they needed. I planned on protecting the both of them against anything bad. To make whatever that is hurting them or making them sad better. But I haven't been able to do that and it makes me feel so helpless. I feel so bad when I can't take them away from all this to give them a happy life they deserve. Instead I brought them into a world where they will probably call this hospital their home and not know what it's like to go outside. They won't understand what they are when they'll only be told they are her project she's working on.