Chapter Five

Four years later...

(Aiden)

She lied. I should have known and not believed her by the way she was smiling that day. I was being dumb to think she could be a little nice and have a heart. Trying to believe she couldn't be so bad but that's not the case. I fell for her trap like she knew I would. I gave her what she wanted but that still wasn't enough.

Another daughter is what she said I had. I have no idea by who but it doesn't matter. All I am to her is a a freak of nature she gets to use over and over again. In the beginning I thought it was because she was curious to find out like anyone would be. So I gave in and explained everything to her my dads, my grandpa and Ryan taught me. I thought I could convince her that what I knew is enough and so was the pregnancy she forced me to go through.

So when the baby came I had hopes this was all going to be over soon. I was going to get released and get to live a normal life. I figured she would go on some talk show taking credit for this and explain to everyone what she had learned. Let people know this exists. Apologize for taking others from their home and placing them in the hospital. Life would go on being normal but now we wouldn't have to hide. This seemed like the best thing that could have happened if the ending result was going to be better. No fear of hiding a secret that's pretty big to hide and get away with. Nothing to worry about anymore of course that was more like a dream I managed to come up with when I had too much time to think in here.

Seconds, minutes, hours, weeks, months and years only getting to hear my own thoughts. Answering my own damn questions like an insane person. I have no one else to talk to except her. Everything always leads back to her and I'm getting tired of it. I couldn't stand her in the beginning but now it's worse. I let her walk over me and take advantage the day I agreed to her terms. She gained more control over me while I lost a battle I was never going to win.

I haven't seen my son since she had him brought in for me to see but not hold. "..I never promised I would let you hold him today and spend time together. That'll be for another day." I remember her saying but when is another day going to be?

Today? Tomorrow? Next week? Next year? Never?

Never sounds more like it by the way she could bring him in and take him away in a quick second. I still haven't seen my daughter, either of them. No visits or promises. Instead all I get is threats. Threats of them being hurt if I don't do what she wants, when she wants. Even though I want to say no I can't. I'm scared that her threats are real and she'll hurt them more than she already is. I know she is with her new plans in place.

Her and every other sick minded people have come up with what they think they should proceed with me and the others like me. An idea they think is perfect well I beg a differ. "We want to change the future Aiden. Try different tests we have never been able to attempt and with people like you we can." she said.

"What tests? Haven't you done enough?" I replied.

"Yes we've done plenty in the past but now it's time to move passed that. We want to build a new generation, a designer baby sort to speak. Let people get to choose what they want their children to look like. Give everyone what they really want. They can pay to pick out who they want to carry their child, get to decide what they want and get a baby in the end that they always dreamed of. Pretty simple but still a work in progress. What you've told me though made this easier for me to learn everything about your body without having to continue to learn. This of course is only in the early stages and you are going to be the first along with a few others we have here." she responded.

"You're crazy! You can't do that, that isn't what our bodies are meant for or why we were born this way. It isn't something you can mess with." I stated but the look on her face let me know there was no getting through to her.