Meaning of Love

Dabi hummed as he looked out the window, it was his turn to pick upgroceries for the League, luckily today was raining so him wearing araincoat didn't raise any eyebrows, he had a face mask as well toprotect him. He was alone there being only a handful of people on thetrain, a elderly couple, a group of three middle school boys if theiruniforms were anything to go by, and a single man sitting off.

Dabi wasn't one to care about other people around him, but theexcited chattering kept pulling him back. The boy on the left hadblue hair and pink eyes, the boy on the right had a pair of wingssimilar to bug wings, but it was the boy in the middle that keptpulling his attention; he had short (hair color) hair and brightclear blue eyes. It wasn't this though, he couldn't shake the thoughtthat he had seen him before but it was nothing that he could thinkwhat it was. He ignored it and went back to looking out the window.

When he got the appropriate stop the boy in the middle stood, "wait,where you going man?" The boy with the wings called to his friend.

"I told you, my mom asked me to pick up some stuff we're runninglow on." He explained waving as both exited. Dabi stayed quiet,hoping that if he had run into the kid his mask and raincoat wouldhide his identity well enough. The kid didn't pull an umbrella out,instead walking right into the rain, holding his hand out ice slowlymanifested into the shape of an umbrella he put above his head.

Dabi was impressed, he had seen plenty of ice quirk users and nonehave been able to really control the shape, not like the kid was.He'd be a good quirk to have but obviously there was no way he wouldhave that, but if someone with his quirk showed up he probablywouldn't turn them to cinder; but this boy couldn't be over thirteen.The boy and he walked to the same way to the store, he dropped hisumbrella at the sidewalk and walked in.

"Have a good trip mister." The boy called with a smile and Dabiwas shocked but coughed a bit, his mask made it easy to play off hisvoice as a cold.

"Thanks, you to." They went their own way, Dabi had a lot ofthings to do and pick up, luckily Kurogiri had written a list forhim. The man could do it except the fact he stuck out like a sorethumb and was easily rememberable.

It was about half way through the list when he saw the boy again, hehad a basket and was choosing (favorite vegetable) when he frozehearing a voice. "Hey Surname-kun!" The (hair color) boy turnedand smiled as a young girl in a middle school uniform skipped over tohim.

"Saito-chan!" He grinned, he started to say more but Dabi wasn'tpaying attention. Surname. Surname. Name.

- - - - -

"Oh Touya,"Name whispered as she finished wrapping the last of his newest burn.

"I'm fineName," he chuckled and she frowned pressing her forehead to hisshoulder.

"Darling I-"

"Hey don'tworry Name, I told you baby I've got this." He sighed looking away,"I've dealt with him for my entire life."

"Youshouldn't have to-"

"I said I'vegot this!" He yelled only pausing at the yelp as she pulled herhand away, he gasped seeing the (skin tone) hand started to blister.He had harmed her. He had burnedher. He was just like him. "I...I have to go."