Print

It had been drilled into Hitoshi's headsince he was small that when he turned sixteen the name of hissoulmate would appear tattooed on his wrist. He hadn't thought of itmuch, it would appear on his sixteenth birthday which was in twodays. It would appear when it reached the second he was born and hewas born near midnight, a few seconds after it so he would know then.

"Hey Shinsou!" He turned and sighedwhen he saw Kamanari, don't get him wrong, he was a good person andseemed friendly. Shinsou just wasn't used to nor interested infriendly.

"What is it Kamanari?" He sighedand the blonde stopped and frowned.

"What's wrong man?" He asked andShinsou groaned.

"Why do you keep talking to me?" Heasked and continued on, "you're one of the few people who has noproblem talking to me, even with knowing about my quirk, why?" Hehad been wondering this, there were others but he could explain them.Midorya was just naturally good, and to be honest he was pretty surehe had some secret way to break out of control with those notes he'salways writing, Bakugo was a hot head and wouldn't think thingsthrough, Aizawa was...Aizawa. Truly the entire class to some extentbut only those four did and Kamanari was the only one he couldn'texplain.

"Why? Because I trust you." He saidit so simply, like that was the only thing and what was all there wasto it. It made no sense, why would he? He knew that Kaminari wasn'tstupid, sure he looked dumb when he was rebooting but Midorya made agood point, when he was rebooting he, like other electric quirk usershe might become trapped in his mind but he still was just as smart hejust couldn't communicate it. So why would he trust Hitoshi? Hitoshiwith his villain's quirk...

"Trust me? Why would you trust me?"He didn't believe it, Kamanari had to have a reason.

"Because your good." He smiled andglanced at his hand which immediately had Hitoshi's attention.

"Are...are you reading from ascript?" He asked and he looked at him shocked enough to getShinsou's attention even as he shook his head and denied it. Shinsoureached foreword and gripped his forearm turning his hand, he waspretty sure that he would see some kind of script on his palm or downhis forearm. He froze when he saw something written across Kamanari'swrist. He knew the characters well. Shinsou Hitoshi.

"Ka-Kaminari?" He looked at theelectric quirk user who was looking at him and Shinsou physicallyflinched even though he didn't let go of his hand. "Why didn't youtell me?"

"I was trying to." Kamanari sighedand gave him a smile, "I'm guessing it hasn't been your birthdayyet?"

"No, it's not till the first ofJuly," Kamanari blinked and Shinsou smiled a bit, "It's yourbirthday today?" He asked and chuckled at the nod, "you're twodays older than me, so from now on we could celebrate on thethirtieth of June together, I'm not one for parties." Kamanarilooked confused and just as Shinsou was about to ask what was wronghe grinned looking like a beam of sunshine.

"You're going to accept me?!" Heginned even more, Shinso was shocked, it wasn't impossible and therewere mentions of it happening, seems every town had some poor guy orgirl who had their soulmate reject them.

"Of course?" It came out more likea question but Kamanari just grinned brighter. "Kamanari? What areyou going on about?"

"Considering what we are...if youwant you can call me Denki." He then got strangely shy, it didn'tmake sense to Shinsou who just was offered to call him by his givenname. "But you're amazing Shinsou, you're smart, funny-hey!" Heglared playfully as Shinsou chuckled, "you don't say funny stuffoften but when you do it is funny."

"Thank you Denki." He smirked as hewatched the pleasant shiver going up his spine, it was obvious.

"But seriously Shinsou, you're hot,you've got an amazing quirk that you can control and are so strongand-well you're just the complete package. You could have anyone youwant."

"Why would I want someone other thenmy soulmate?" Shinso asked before he paused, "and call meHitoshi, I don't like the idea of my soulmate calling me Shinsou."

"Really?" He asked and grinned sobrightly that Hitoshi wanted him to always be that happy."Hitoshi...Toshi. Can I call you Toshi?" It was Hitoshi's turn toshudder and shiver in pleasure. He loved the way Denki said his givenname.

"Sure Denki," he agreed, he'd bewilling to let Denki call him anything if he'd just keep smiling likethat. "But just so you know, that's the way I see you. You are sobright."

"You want to have a date then? Theyopened this nice cat cafe I've got a feeling you'd like." Okay,Hitoshi just might be falling in love already.

- - -

Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero and Ashido camein talking loudly before jumping. "Shush!" Denki whisper-yelledand glared at them.

"What's going on?" Bakugo asked,anyone other then Kamanari he would probably yell but the dunce facewas his friend so he would remain quiet in case it was an emergency.And if it wasn't...well he'd be blowing the idiot's face off.

"Toshi finally is asleep, keepquiet." As Bakugo opened his mouth Denki set off some electricityas it wrapped around his body and he glared at Bakugo. "He hasinsomnia, he needs his sleep. Keep quiet." He glared as Bakugostopped more then anything being from shock as Denki then turnedaround and took the blanket he had been carrying to put it over hispurple haired soulmate who was snoozing on the couch.

I love protective Denki so much.There is apparently a shortage of shinkami soulmate fics so I seek toremedy that.