Concealed Part 2

Something was wrong with Izuku.

Katsuki knew it, being best friendssince before they were even able to walk, holding him when he foundout that he was Quirkless, finding ways they could become ahero...even though Izuku lost interest in becoming a hero, insteadfocusing on other interests. Like his love of baking and drawing,even though he still did his hero analysis. They'd been going outsince just after starting at UA, and despite Katsuki being in thehero course and Izuku being in the hero-support class they saw eachother every day, Katsuki made sure of it.

Point being that Bakugo Katsuki knewhis fiancee. Something was wrong.

"Baby cakes?"

"Yes Kaachan?" Izuku looked up andit worried the blonde, he looked so...down. Could it be he was tired?Izuku supplied heroes with analysis on them to supply to theirsupport, he did it mostly as a side job, right now focusing on payingfor their wedding, Katsuki's job being enough to buy them their homethat they'd be moving into very soon. It wasn't massive but thatwasn't something either of the men wanted, Izuku wanted somethinghomey and romantic while Katsuki didn't feel like dealing with toomuch; a living room, dining room, bathroom and master bath along withtwo bedrooms. It was only the kitchen that was state-of-the-art andthere was a nice yard where Izuku talked about starting up a littlegarden. Maybe that was it? He did have to pack a lot, Katsuki helpedbut Izuku always worried about him, insisting that he had time topack throughout the day. Was he having second thoughts about thehouse? About leaving their apartment?

"What's wrong Zuzu?" He askedbefore driving ahead, continuing before the green haired man couldanswer, "don't pretend like you are fine. I know you.Something's wrong." Izuku paled, sometimes he forgot how easily hislover could read him, it made sense, they had been part of eachother's world since they were in diapers.

"It'snothing baby, I'm being silly." He chuckled and grinned, taking abite of his grilled fish to buy himself some time. He couldn't tellhim the absolute truth. "It's just that...I got one of my shirtsmessed up while cleaning and I...well it is one of the mostcomfortable ones I own."

"Ohbaby cakes, was it your All Might holiday sweater?"

"Ohno! No, no! I never...clean...with that. It was just a plain shirt."He sighed and tugged on it, "I uh...got some...bleach on it. Itlooks weird now with the blotch." He sighed and shrugged, "Icould still wear it just around the house but still."

"I'msorry baby cakes," Katsuki reached over, taking his hand, "do youknow where you got it? We can go tomorrow and pick you up a new one,after we can go to that one noodle shop you love."

"Thatsounds great Kaachan! But you have off tomorrow, let yourself sleepin to!" Izuku chuckled and relaxed as they went back to eating andtalking about simple things. He always hated lying to people,especially his precious baby Kaachan. Still, it wasn't like he couldtell him the truth.

Boss looked between the two who werestanding with him, Nightfire and Glider, or as he knew them, Shotoand Uraraka, the three had gone on a mission together and bothgrinned under their masks at him.

"So, all and all that was prettygood," Izuku hummed and Nightfire nodded, pulling off his black wigand white mask.