Ghost

Name Last-Name didn't live a very easylife, it was hard. They did not have a quirk, which wasn't out of theordinary considering one out of five people didn't have a quirk, andplenty of quirks weren't showy. They had heard that once upon a timetheir family had been proud to be free of quirks when apparentlyquirks first showed up over two hundred years ago in 2050, back thenpeople were discriminated against for having quirks. The more thingschange the more they stay the same.

So the Last-Name family had never hadany quirks.

Not even now that went from when lessthen one out of ten people had quirks and now it was becoming moreand more common. But still none in the Last-Name family. It was funnyhow now people looked down on the quirkless, why? Why does a job needto know if you have quirks and what your quirks are? That all leftName fully and staunchly a civilian. They worked (where you work/wantto work) and had a simple life, as far as heroes and villains areconcerned.

Which is why it is so scary to themwhen they somehow got in the middle of a fight between villains andheroes. You could see several, the heroes Deku, Ground Zero, Shoto,and Red Riot but others that they couldn't tell before they saw thevillains they were fighting, Dabi, Mr. Compress, and Spinner but thatwas all they saw before a flash of black and purple passed them.

A man with fluffy looking purple hair,with a scarf and mask on. "My name's Mindjack, I need all of you tomake an orderly line and go, I'm going to get you out of here." Hegroaned and as everyone yelled he focused and growled out. "Do as Isay!" It was shocking as everyone who had previously been panickingturned around and did as he said, the few, including Name, thathadn't been yelling he gently ushered along, freezing as he saw alittle girl with long hair, "little one where is your mommy ordaddy?" He asked seeing her point foreword.

He cursed under his breath and thoughName was no hero, it was than that they spoke up. "I saw who shewas with. I don't know what you did but you go on. I'll take her tothem." He looked not sure and Name groaned quickly pulling outtheir ID and shoved it to him, "here's my ID and if she isn't safethen you know who I am and where to find me."

He hummed confused but he had toappreciate them and nodded, turning from the little girl who despiteher having black hair and looking nothing like her made him think ofhis little sister. He instead pocketed the ID after doing a quicklook through, being a underground hero had its perks and one of themwas the fact that Shinso knew a fake one pretty well and he did. Thiswas a legitimate ID.

He hurried foreword to help out theheroes, some of his close friends were there, as well as hisboyfriend Chargebolt.

Name for their part hurried finallylifting the little girl, Kikyo, and carrying her, and through thatshe could see her older brother. As they went Name noticed a fewrescue heroes helping people and finally getting to the young man whohad snapped out of it and was screaming for Kikyo relaxed as he tookher.

"Who was that villein that didthat?!" He growled and Name rolled their eyes, the last thing ahero needed was the people they were saving to fight them.

"He wasn't a villein, he was gettingpeople where they would be safe. He was the one who made sure she wasokay." Name said and before the young man could say anything tothem, Kikyo thanked them for keeping her safe and they hurried on.Name should have been safe now. Should.