Concealed Part 1

"Ground Zero, how was your weekend?"Bakugo Katsuki turned and grinned nodded seeing Cold Flare, anotherhero who was in his class, though the two never got extremly closebut they ended up clsoe, enough that Bakugo would go out of his wayto make sure that he talked to him. Plus his husband insisted that hestay close to his friends, which is why he, Denki, Kirishima, Minaand Sero had a dinner or movie or game night at one of theirapartments, Bakugo was the only one of them who had a home, a smallhome but his husband and he wanted to have children some day, still afew years from now though. Though he and Todoroki weren't that closethey both were starting their own agency and worked together often.

"Hey Cold Flare, nothing much, wejust hung out, it was nice to have a quiet weekend in, just the twoof us. What about you?" Bakugo frowned a bit when he saw thetightening of half-and-half's mismatched eyes. What did that icyhotbastard have against his husband? He was the sweetest cutest nerdanyone could ever hope for.

"I had to have a family dinner,"Bakugo didn't know what was going on but he did know that Todorokihated his father Endevor, he told almost everyone he met about thatback at UA. Bakugo drank some of his tea that he had just gotten atthe break room, "anyway I didn't come for a social visit, rememberthat mission we did with Red Riot? I think I never got one of thepapers."

As they were walking Bakugo froze as hesaw one of his sidekicks, Firecracker, carrying a basket that waswell remembered, and if that didn't seal it the green, orange andwhite checkered blanket. That was his husband's favorite blanket.

"Firecracker, what is that?" hepaused and the young hero froze, they were new, just out of UA, theyhad done their internship here and their powers were similar toBakugo's and they joined when they graduated.

"G-Ground Zero! Your husband came forlunch but I told him you were meeting with Cold Flare." The herolooked to Todoroki and the quiet man could tell he was hoping forsafety but truly...there was nothing he could do.

"Extra?! You sent my husband away!?"He growled out before Todoroki sighed.

"Bakugo, the papers?" The manturned to him, his eyes were twitching before he sighed and took thebasket.

"Right, whatever. Firecracker," theyoung hero jumped but sighed in relief at his punishment for sendingaway the husband of his boss, "go get the files from the third ofthis month, make copies for Cold Flare."

"Yes sir!"

Bakugo sighed and went to his office,he grinned when he opened the basket, seeing the food that he knewwas Tantanmen, his favorite food ever. He loved spicy food all thetime but Tantanmen was his favorite and when he opened it he couldspell the spice coming at him, while Bakugo was an amazing cook, hewas often said if he ever didn't want to be a hero he could easilytake on being a chef. Still he loved his husband's cooking, there wassomething about something that has been made with love by someone youlove that could not be beat.

He chuckled when he saw a bottle ofwater and a container that he bet anything held a serving of thespecial Fudgy Nut Brownies he had made last night. He had gotten tolick the bowl, something that stayed the same ever since they hadbeen little kids and his mom had baked all the time.

Getting further into the basket hefound not only the Tantanmen and the brownie for dessert plus theexpected rice but also a small salad of pickled vegetables and a noteattached to a small container that Bakugo immediately recognized itas his favorite tea from home by the smell. Smiling a soft smile thathe normally wouldn't let any but the absolute closest to him see, andeven them very rarely he began reading the note, grinning at hissweet Zuzu's handwriting.

Dear Kaachan,

If you're reading this you're busyand can't go to lunch with me. That's too bad, but I'll see you atdinner, I love you so much Kaachan. I hope I made the Tantanmen isspicy enough, I'll see you at home, be safe for me.

With all my love,

Bakugo Izuku

Bakugo grinned, heknew that they didn't need to sign with their name, they had theirshare of pet names for each other, but they both allowed to heartheir names paired together. He grinned and pulling up his phone hehit his number one.

"Kaachan!"Katsuki grinned hearing his husband's voice, he hadn't heard hisvoice since his sweet Izuku had wished him a good day sending him offwith a kiss.

"Hey babe, I justfound the basket, thank you baby, I'm sorry I wish the kid had toldme you were here."

"You were busybaby, I understa-"

"I'm never toobusy for you. Ever." Katsuki spoke and Izuku sighed dreamily, trulyhis husband was such a romantic, even if he would spend every breathhe had to deny it he was.

"You're a heroKaachan, I knew what I was getting into when I married you. You'rethe best hero ever." He smiled and grinned.

"Damn right I am!You should have seen me take down the villain this morning!"

"That's greatKaachan," Izuku laughed, "I'll cook us a great feast tonight as acelebration!"

"Okay baby, I'llsee you tonight Zuzu, I've got a great lunch to eat."

"Okay Kaachan, Ilove you honey."

"Love you tobabe."

Bakugo Izuku hummedlooking at his All Might cased phone before glance up from it to theman tied to the chair. "Huh it seems my dear husband is having agood day, I do need to go to the grocery store, but I have an hour ortwo. So let's have some fun, shall we?" He grinned as the manscreamed, but he wouldn't be heard. As if the gag and duct tape wasnot enough it wasn't as if anyone would hear him there, sure therewere some but they would not step in to help him. Hours later Izuku'sblack clothing was covered in some blood, he quickly headed into thebathroom, stripping off and dropping it into the icy bath to rinseoff the blood.

He pulled on hispants, sneakers and turtle neck, smiling he pulled out his phone onceagain. "Hey there Redemption? I've got some...garbage. I've got togo grocery shopping can you send someone to take it out to the curbfor me?"

"Of course boss,I'll send Stun Gun. Can you pick me up some cold soba for me whileyou're out?"

"Sure, thanksShoto."

"Anytime Izuku."

I wanted this tobe a surprise that it is Villian Wifu AU, I love the AU but this isvery much my own take on it. But the comics are so cute and I highlyrecommend it for anyone who likes this.