Player Two

Name grinned as shewatched her beloved anime, my hero academia, that was what made herhappy, watching it always made them grin, whether it was Denki'sfunny relaxed nature, Shinso's calm yet sarcastic nature, Dabi's goodpoints about the society that they loved so much, Hawk's funny naturethat hid a competent man, Todoroki's character development from aangry yet stoic to warm and open, Bakugo's strong personality,Jirou's easy smirk and sass, Shigiraki that always made them feelprotective, like they wanted to protect him even though he couldeasily kill them if the mood took him if he were real. Toga's stronglove, she just wanted to be accepted, Uraraka's dedication to herfamily, and of course Midorya's doing everything he needed to reachhis dream, no matter what life threw at him.

Your pansexualitywas strong.

They read the mangaand watched the anime, it was great to do and they always enjoyed it.Even if there was the problems of how people act with quirks-thebullying that Midorya suffered for being quirkless and the same thatShinsou suffered for having a 'villain's quirk'. But still it feltlike...there were people that really did work through it and in a waythat felt like what they did.

Only the villainsof their world was easier to see, even if they'd argue that somevillians, like many of the League of Villains were not reallyvillains. The pain and abuse that Toga, Shigiraki, and Dabi wentthrough for example...were they really villains?

However it was whathappened outside of this happy little bubble for this that was theproblem. They had thought that the bullying, mean comments, andphysical shoves would stop when they got out of school. In college ithadn't been too bad, they didn't pay attention but in the workplace...

They thought theywould be happier doing the job that they had felt they were meant todo but still...it was never ending. Every day there were thewhispers, the giggles and the 'compliments' that they meant asinsults. It wasn't too bad acting purposefully dumb like they tookthe compliments at face value. It was the shoves, the stealing ofwork, being brought in for not doing enough when they were one of thefew who were working. (HR/your countries version of HR) doing nearlynothing.

Sighing they lookedat the sleeping pills, the stress was so bad that they were barelysleeping and they needed sleeping pills. The loss of appetite makingtheir body go into starvation mode, they had always been chubby butthis made it even worse. The thoughts were swirling around them, theyused to push it away but the more they thought of it was why tobother pushing them away? Ever since they lost contact with theirfriend group from growing up-they had always been a accepting groupof outcasts together. But they all graduated and everyone went theirown way.

Now...thosethoughts were swirling and they let them infect them, they had nowill or reason to fight. No dream or hope that they could actuallyreach those dreams at least. Letting those poisonous feelings enterthem and drag them down, drag them down, down, down till finally theyjust wanted to sleep. Sleep forever.

Without thinkingabout it more they lumbered like a zombie, they changed into theircomfiest sleep clothes and made a delicious cup of (coffee/tea/hotchocolate/etc) and flavored it just right. They took the pills theybefore would use just to let them sleep through the night and theirdrink and they slowly took the pills one by one. When they hadfinished the nearly new bottle they cuddled under the blanket andpulled the (favorite my hero academia character) plushie to theirchest and smiled closing their eyes slipping off to sleep.