Ready or Not

Shinso groaned andthrew his head back causing his classmates around him to look at himconfused and he sighed.

"Something wrongthere Shinso?" Vlad King asked looking up and he shook his head,"are you sure?"

"Just mysoulmate." He explained pointing to his head, some fast pacedelectronica song was beating in his head and he wasn't one for that.Thanks to his quirk Shinso was always hesitant to sing but he didhum. However that just seemed to make his soulmate take that as achallenge.

What was mostannoying as them singing and stopping then starting again as if theywere waiting for him to join in. He never did more than hum but theynever seemed to mind.

"Okay class,today we will be sparring with class 1-A, you all need to make sureto do your best." Vlad King said checking the clipboard and Momostarted to say something and Shinso ignored it as the song in hishead once again stopped and started again. Honestly Shinso wanted toget into 1-A, if no other reason than the fact that it would calm theferal students of class 1-A. Aizawa was his mentor and he had endedup around a lot of the class, unlike class 1-B they didn't care andfocus on the opposite class.

When they wewregathered both classes stayed separated as Vlad King and Aizawa stoodin front explaining the sparring match they would do. The only oneswho intermingled were Tetsutesu and Kirishima who were always on goodterms. Shinso only really noticed because he happened to be standingnear the two.

He listened to thetwo teachers, basically a member of class 1-A and 1-B each will spar,one will act as the villain and the other as the hero who will needto go and save dummy citizens and get them to safety. He listened tothe rules, the point system being how many citizens were brought tothe safety zone as well as how fast. Shinso began humming softly tohimself and like that the yellow over-excited puppy, as Shinso hadstarted calling Kamanari along with Midorya being the greenover-excited puppy.

"Hey, Shinso!"He whispered and Shinso shushed him, "sorry just...what have youbeen hearing your soulmate sing?" He asked and Shinso looked at himand glared.

"Stop it. Beforeyou get us in trouble." He froze as Aizawa's black eyes weresuddenly on him, he heard them, however he said nothing.

"Okay is thereany questions?" Vlad King asked and when no one answered Aizawaheld up his own clip board.

"Okay matcheswill be as follows; Bakugo and Momo, Midorya and Kendo, Kirishima andTesutesu..." Aizawa went on with Shinso only half listening waitingfor his own name, and finally it did. "Kamanari and Shinso,"Shinso sighed as he realized he'd have to deal with them.

"Class 1-A willplay the villain first." Aizawa said and Shinso moved to where hewas sent and he smirked as Kamanari started to static, he could seesome lighting around him and his hair was rising. Shinso knew he hadto get him to respond to him.

"So you're thevillain huh? You going to shock me?" He asked but Kamanari didn'tanswer instead making his way to Shinso, "aw it's rude to ignoresomeone! What did I do to you?" Kamanari began running his lightingout and Shinso cursed under his breath running away, he had no hintwhere the citizens were but knew there were three, later on theywould not know how many citizens there were later on. It remained tobe seen if they would be working together or as separate classes.

Shinso hid behind awall taking a deep breath, he needed to think of a way to getKamanari to respond to him, if he just could he could tell him to sitdown and he could easily find and gather the three citizens. Maybe hecould try a jingle of some kind? Kamanari seemed the type to respond.It was something he could try.

Just as he wasopening his mouth to sing out a jingle he heard a song, it wasn't abig deal normally, he was used to hearing it in the background duringany time but he didn't hear it just in his head but in his ears. Hefroze listening hard as it sounded like the song was in stereo.

"Lalalalala~ I'llfind you~ ready or not! Cause here I come, I like your look, do youlike my song? Ready or not!"

Shinso peeked outas he saw Kamanari skipping to him smiling and singing the same songin his head. "Y-you?" He asked and Kamanari smirked and nodded.

"You going tofinally sing instead of hum now?"

I know this isshort but it is just a quick little shinkami drabble, I'm not much ofa song fic kind of girl but I absolutely love this soulmate AU. WhatKamanari sings is a song called Ready or Not I think, I don'tremember and I just did the lyrics by memory