Egg AU Part 1

Keigo couldn't believe what he wasseeing, he had been hungry a lot lately, and craving things that hedidn't normally want, like sweets while he normally liked salty.Keigo had not known what was going on, he had never thought about iteven though technically he could have a child technically. Peoplewith animal quirks were like their animals, but he had not thoughtabout what he could do.

Like lay an egg.

No wonder women screamed giving birth,that hurt so fucking bad. But the egg was laid. He looked at the paleyellow with brown spots egg. His egg. He didn't need to question howit could possibly be because he knew it was Dabi's. Dabi had knockedhim up.

Oh god, Dabi had knocked him up!

Taking deep breaths he reached down toslowly lift up the egg. His egg. Keigo had not had to think aboutwhat he was born for a very long time, he was a man but now it washis baby. He moved the egg against his chest, holding it gently,doing his best to keep it warm. Warmth. Warmth is important.

Keigo glanced over to his bed whereDabi's jacket was laying, he knew that Dabi had several of thejackets and had given him one seeing that Hawks was shivering and hehad never given it back. It smelled like Dabi, like cloves and gingerand tobacco a bit of sweetness underneath the acidic tobacco, and hecouldn't bare to part with it, now looking back he should of seenthat as strange. Keigo was not a mushy man, so he should have thoughabout how strange that was of him. Sighing he did as his instinctswere screaming at him, ignoring his logic for a moment. This was aproblem, this was a huge problem, but only one at a time. He pickedup the jacket, and laid down wrapping the jacket around the egg andhimself before tugging on his blanket. For now, and just for now, itwould do. He'd figure the rest out tomorrow.

- - -

When Keigo woke up he thought for amoment that last night had just been a scary dream, but he wascradling the egg. He had a child. He had Dabi's child.

Getting up he took a deep breath to tryto calm himself down, okay first thing first. He had to tell Dabi,somehow, he wasn't worried about Dabi asking how, the scarred manknew that he was transgender, but still, damn it he knew he shouldhave insisted Dabi wear protection! But feeling him, his skin insideof him...

No! Not time to think about that!That's how he got in this mess in the first place!

He had to tell Dabi this, it scared himbut he had to tell him. Not that he was worried that Dabi would hurthim, despite the scarred man looking scary, honestly Hawks found himhot, but would he run? Not to mention that they were each othersinformants, he was a hero and Dabi was a villain, a well known memberof the League of Villains.

"Okay Keigo, breathe,just....practice. Yeah, just practice." He took a deep breath andlooked down at the egg. His egg. "Dabi, it's yours." Keigo saidit with a deadpan expression and looking straight ahead and theblonde man sighed, "yeah no. That won't work." Sighing he figuredinstead maybe he should go with the thing people do in movies and TVshows? "Dabi! It's yours!" The last syllable of 'yours' draggedout, "wait no, yeah, there is no way he'd believe I'd cry in frontof him." Hawks shook his head and went through several of them.