Quirkless Part 1

Midorya froze the tears on his facefelt painful with the irritating salt water from his eyes. Insteadthey now fueled him. It was like something inside of him snapped.Years and years of people telling him it was impossible, that he wasnothing, that he was useless.

So it was impossible for a quirklesshero to exist? Well he would prove it was. So what if no pro hero hadever been quirkless? He would be the first. All Might was the firstSymbol of Peace, even if he told Midorya that it was impossible, thathe should go into the police instead, which was disturbingly similarto what his mother always said.

He'd become everything a quirk-userwasn't.

He had plenty of notes about proheroes, he knew how all of them trained, how they prepared, how theyfought. It took him a week but he was prepared, it took a week tocompile all his raw data, streamlined it, and then read through whatwas left, discarding those that were muscular heroes, he might bequirkless but he'd need to make sure he prepared for what he was. Hejust wasn't ever going to be able to be buffed up like All Might,he'd be different then All Might, different but just as good. Hemight never become the number one hero, but to break down thebarriers would be enough. The fact that people would see it waspossible was enough. Maybeone day a quirkless hero would become the number one hero? To knowthat he opened up the door for them would be enough.

SoIzuku, before he even passed middle school began working out. Andwork he did. He had to start slowly but every day he woke up andstretched a routine that included stretching every muscle in thebody, something that was shown by a rubber bodied heroine saviorheroine, he then went for a run before heading back home and taking ashower and going to school, dealing with the same things with class,he stopped looking at Bakugo or calling to him, for a while Bakugodidn't notice, then he made a big deal of it but after a month ofMidorya only speaking to him when spoken to first and out rightavoiding him Bakugodidn't like it. He tried following the green haired boy and saweverything, what he thought was everything, but it was not close toeverything. He didn't see Midorya's stretches and running in themorning, not the careful diet he has taken on eating, nor his sit-upsand push-ups at night. All he saw was him coming out of class to anabandoned beach that no one ever came to because of the trash thathad turned it into a dump. He froze seeing Midorya grabbing a smallcar, it was one of the most lightweight cars ever, which is why theywere discontinued they were not able to hold up against crashes likethey should. Still there was no way that Deku co-and he was pullingthe car along.

Bakugojust stood there for a little while his shock keeping him frozen,Midorya had changed into just a pair of basketball shorts and asimple All Might shirt at a bathroom in the park not far away and hehad peeled the shirt off.

"Deku!"He screamed as soon as he snapped out of it and Midorya dropped itrevealing he was at least somewhat carrying it as it made a dull thudon the loose sand.

"Kaachan?!"He gasped and Bakugo glared.

"Whatare you doing Deku?!" He demanded and Izuku flinched from him ashis hands started to send off little explosions. "You can't bestupid enough to be training?!"

"I'mgoing to be a pro!" Midorya tried to stand up to him but pulledback as Bakugo advanced, "I might not have a quirk but supportheroes exist! I'm going to be the first quirkless hero!" He managedto yell out and for the first time in nearly a month Bakugo reachedout with his explosions and Midorya reacted. He slapped his handaway.