Jeykll and Hyde

I don't need to do this normally, but I do want to add some trigger warnings, that this chapter will deal with mental illness, aftermath of an attack, and therapy, if any of that is a problem for you don't read this chapter.

Keigo smiled putting the bags down on Name's desk, he had been ableto get some time off and it was perfect for lunch. He had evenstopped at a (favorite cuisine) restaurant nearby and ordered theirfavorite. He even stopped at a cafe, where you two had your firstdate that had become your spot in the last ten months you've beendating, he had gotten (coffee/tea) just the way you liked it and(cake ball/muffin/scone/etc) while he got himself a sweet coffee andstrawberry tart for himself.

The door opened and he turned with a grin, "hey baby bird!" Hecalled but they were backing away from him shaking, "Name?"

"Get away from me!" They screamed and he blinked confused beforegetting a good look at them, they had bandages covering their bodypeeking from under their office clothing and the fear swirling intheir (eye color) eyes. What happened? Who did this? Why hadn't theycome to him?

"Woah...what happened?" He was expecting them to tell himsomething, that they had been attacked and were scared, something.

"You stay away from me!" They were pressing up against the walland he realized with a cold sense of dread that they were acting likethey were scared of him. "You come here to hurt me again?!" Theyglared at his confused face, "you chased me down and attacked mewith those fucking feathers!"

"Wait...I did what?" He asked and they shaken grabbing theirarms.

"Ran, sent me running but always right behind me..." they didn'tseem to even realize that he was there, their breathing was gainingas they shook slightly, "playing with me, until he got tired, thenthat feather dagger." They then went into more mutterings, having afull panic attack.

"Baby bird," he whispered reaching out to cup their face and theysnapped out of it, slapping his hand away.

"Stay away from me!" They yelled, "I'm not going to let youhurt me again!"

"I didn't do that!" Hawks knew he didn't do that, was there ashape shifting quirk user? "Baby bird!" He begged but they onlyslapped his hand away, they were scared of him, they didn't believehim, they were going to leave him.

His head hurt so badly...

- - - - -

He blinked and looked around frowning as he looked down, there was adrawing that looked like it was done by a child and he was holding ablue crayon. "What the hell?"

"Riki?"

He looked up to see a woman with her hair in a bun and a burgundysuit. "Who are you?"

"Ah, Keigo." She didn't seemed shocked but he was looking aroundand he didn't know what was going on.

"Where am I?" He asked and she pointed to the chair instead.