2

Y/n PoV :
I'm drowning down deep into my thoughts as I reach my destination. I turned to my right side to look at my dad, who's totally concentrated on the road. I turned to the other side to face the window only to see the surroundings Passing by.

"What happened dear? You seem worried." My dad's eyes took a glance at me while driving the car.

"Nothing papa. I'm just thinking about some casual things." I said making it as casual as I could.

"Madhu?" I sighed giving up. Yes. I'm thinking about her. I have known her for a long time. She's my bestie from my childhood. We literally shared beautiful memories. She's the one who's there for me , attached to me all the time. I'm just worried about the fact that I'm gonna leave her here and go to study somewhere.

I came out of my thoughts as my dad stopped the car somewhere. My eyes looked up to meet a building, which I quickly recognised as my uni.

We both walked out of the car and moved towards the building. My eyes met up with a familiar person as we both entered the principal's office.

"Y/n". I ran towards her bringing her into a hug. "Hmm...going somewhere without me?" She raised an eyebrow, quickly pulling away.

"Umm...I" "shhh. Don't say anything". She shushed me. "I'm happy for you. Now Don't think too much about it. Believe me you will be making things better there. You can still contact me right?" I nod my head trying not to tear up.

" then what's there to worry. Aish this cry baby." She said, wiping my tears. "By the way, who will irritate me and eat my brain if you go there?" She made a pout on her face causing my dad and his friend( the principal) to chuckle.

Then they both started chit chatting diving into some random things.

-

Friday
Afternoon 3 pm.

I sighed, gathering up my things and luggage out of the car. We arrived at the airport and we had our flight in an hour and half.

Madhu, her father I mean the principal,my aunt and my cousins came with us for a send off.

I hugged my bestie for the last time before boarding off.

Time skip
After 15 hours.

I got off the plane, feeling the fresh air of Korea. New people, new language, new culture. It's my all time favourite place as I'm a big fan of kdrama. We came out of the airport and waited for Mr. Lee, my dad's company manager.

Soon a black car arrived making us all get inside the car. The driver took all the luggage and adjusted in the trunk. And we started going to our new house here.

My eyes wandered around the city as I watched through the window. My eyes scanned the beauty of Seoul. This is my first time seeing Seoul despite the fact that I always see through the screen virtually.

"So beautiful". I was amazed by the beauty of the city.

Soon we reached our new house. I stepped in totally fascinated by the new house and surroundings.

"Dad I'm tired. Where's my room?" I asked while occupying the space on the sofa.

"Miss, it's on the first floor, to the right side." One of the ladies who was standing in the hallway said. She was dressed in some uniform. Looks like she's the maid here.

"Thank you and also please call me y/n". I said with a smile.

I quickly went upstairs and turned to the right side. There was only a door, which I assume was my room.

I opened the door slowly, pulling the luggage inside and closed the door behind me. I looked up to see the coziness of my room. It was so beautiful.

I plopped on the bed lazily, as I was hella tired due to the journey. Without knowing I drifted off to my sleep, after a long journey.

———————-
Hey beautiful readers, the second chapter is published now. Namjoon will be entering in the next chapter and the meet up of y/n and namjoon was also in the next chapter. Also please don't be a silent reader. Vote and comment on my work..so I can know the opinions of you guys. Please vote and comment. Also I'll be releasing the next chapter soon. Stay tuned :)