21

Don't forget to vote and comment. Also sorry for not updating from a long time. I was a bit busy from past 3 days. Also I'm not really good at writing the 3rd person PoV and fighting, serious scripts and stuff. But I tried my best. Let me know your opinions about this in the comments section. Also thank you so much for 2.9k views :)))))

"So this is the plan! We are gonna make it easier by dividing it into 4 levels."

1. The Meet.
2. Consider.
3. Credence. 
4. Attack.

"So let's go through the hard work and enter the door of success and make this mastermind plan into a successful one." We all cheered before separating our ways diving into the plan.

-

The meet.

The girl adjusted her cap once again, looking around the cafe waiting for the man to enter. She looked at the 3 men across her table, which she was sitting in, giving them a signal that she's ready. They all did some research and got some information about the one they are searching for. The 4 were ready to execute their plan, just waiting for the man to enter the scene.

Her eyes looked up to the door when a man around the age of 35 entered the cafe. He looked around the place finding the tables already packed with people. As he took a few more steps inside, he spotted an empty seat at a table where a girl was sitting with a cap covering her face.

He moved to the only seat, slightly stomping his feet, with an irritable look on his face. He  regretted not reserving a table for him to sit peacefully. He quickly sat down, before calling the waitress to the table, for placing an order.

As the waitress was arriving with his order, she accidentally tripped over something causing the drink to spill onto the man's shirt. The man blew her mind starting with his angry and annoyed face, scolding her.

He shouted at her to bring him another coffee, with an annoyed face and the waitress apologised once again before going back to replace the drink.

"Calm down man! Chill! Why do you show your anger on the poor waitress, when you have the grudge somewhere else?" He looked up to see the girl,the one with the cap.

"Huh?What do you mean?" He wiggled his eyebrows in confusion, making the girl look up into his eyes.

"Your mind is totally messed up. You're regretting the fact that your enemy is a step forward than you. You really wanna move up to his pace but he moved intelligently forward kidnapping some of your men. You're finding a chance to destroy him." She said pointing her index finger at him.

"Don't space out. I'm a face reader and a fortune teller and I just read a part of your face. " She smirked a little before saying "you know what, you're gonna lose your precious person today. Make sure to check them once." She said standing up adjusting her cap once again, before leaving the cafe.

The man got dumbfounded by her, as he just stared at her figure which was moving outside. He was totally dumbfounded that he didn't even notice that the three men also left after a few moments of the girl leaving.

'What is she? How did she know all those things?' He was about to sip his coffee but he suddenly remembered something and immediately rushed out of the cafe.

He fished out his phone, before calling someone. But the other person on the line doesn't pick up. He called the person multiple times on his way but the call didn't get connected.

He rushed to the person's house, searching for the person, one of his men, whom he treated as his brother. As he entered the house, he saw a body lying down in the hall surrounded by the pool of blood, which was coming out from the man's body.

The man rushed to the body, gripping him tightly, crying as his tears came out from his eyes.

"I need to find the girl, the fortune teller, and get a full brief description of my enemy and their next plans. Also I need her help to make my next plan in a good way so that I can get my revenge."

-

I walked inside the house, closing the door behind me. I removed my shoes and entered the hallway. I entered the living room, only to see my princess sleeping there. The tv was switched on, and my love was sleeping on the sofa.

I guess she's too tired. I put my bag aside as I slip my hands under her. I slid one of my hands under her knees and the other around her shoulder as I picked up her. I lifted her, making her hands wrapped around my neck. I made my way towards my room, putting her on my bed, before tucking her with the blanket.

After a warm shower I got changed into some black T-shirt and grey sweatpants and entered the dining room, only to see a note placed on the table beside some dishes.
Joonie, eat well❤️

I smiled looking at it. I quickly sat and dived into the delicious food y/n made. She's really so sweet. I couldn't help but to think of the rest of my life with y/n. I really want to y/n to the side all the time. She's the one whom I want to start a family with, she's the one whom I always love, the one whom I always wanted to be my side. I completed my dinner in thoughts of her.

I went back into my room, laying down on the bed.  I turned on the night lamp before pulling y/n to my side gently. I wrapped my arms around her waist, my index finger tracking her beautiful features her beautiful eyes with long eyelash, her cute buttoned up nose , soft pink lips , her cute face. "I love you y/n. Thank you so much for coming into my life." I quickly planted a kiss on her cheeks and forehead, before tugging a strand of hair behind her ear. And there I drifted off to sleep with y/n in my arms.

—————————-
So guys here is the chapter. Hope you all like it. I'm not really good at writing the 3rd person PoV and the fighting and the serious scripts and stuff. But I tried my level best. Hope you all liked it. Also I was a bit busy in school stuff from past 3 days and I didn't update the chapter.

Have a nice day:)))