24

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 3.5k views and 491 votes. Also I'm literally so so sorry for not updating so long. I was busy with my school. I have to literally be at school for nearly 10 hrs. From 7:30 in the morning to 6 in the evening. It really stressing me out. But anyways let's not talk about the so called hell now.

Enjoy the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment on my work.

It's Sunday the weekend and I'm here sitting on my bed drowning into my thoughts. BTS is happy due to the recent things. They destroyed the kingdom of their rivalry. And today They were organising a party for their success and all the business partners were going to be attending there.

And what's more intriguing in my mind is Joon. How can a person be so...hot?! His personality was so breathtaking at that time!! The way he walked with his hands tugged in his pockets, The way his eyes pierced his prey's body, the way he smirked looking at the state of his enemy, his evil laugh, the way he took out his gun, before shooting his prey.

How can he be so cool and hot. He is always like a cute baby around me. Also he acts totally like a cold person around others, but not with me. I don't know why..

All of a sudden I felt some warm in my forehead. I looked up and saw Namjoon with a worried face. "What happened? Are you okay? I have been calling you for so long and you are not responding?" He asked as he caressed my cheek.

"I'm fine. I'm just thinking about something."

"Anyways, why were you searching for me?" I was about to get up, removing the pillow from my lap, which I placed before.

But in a swift moment I was pulled back on to the bed, making me sit down and Namjoon placed his head on my lap, laying down on the bed. "Can we stay like this for a while" He asked as he looked into my eyes. I smiled nodding.

"Why were you looking for me?"I asked as I started moving my fingers through his hair, playing with his soft hair strands.

"I wanna take you somewhere." He paused. "To meet someone." He smiled.

-

"Eomma. Appa." I placed the flowers at their memorials as I spoke. "I miss you so much." I tried not to tear up, bearing all the pain which filled me up.

"I really miss you so much. From the day you left me, I became a lonely soul." A tear ran down my cheek. Silence took over me and that's all I couldn't bear anymore. I started tearing up.

"Are you okay?" I felt y/n beside me as she slowly patted my back, comforting me.

"It's okay joon... Please don't cry. Please". She patted my back as my tears started rolling down my cheeks, before I leaned on her shoulder.

I sighed before wiping away my tears. "Appa. Eomma... Today I didn't come alone. I came with my love of my life." I took y/n's hand in mine as I stood up.

"Eomma, when I first saw her, I felt different. I no longer felt lonely when I'm around her. Her smile, her nature, her presence was just like you Eomma. She's an angel just like you. I really really like her and I want to marry her." I smiled looking at my parents before looking at y/n, who was smiling back.

"Take care of her namjoon. She's truly a pure angel." I widened my eyes as I heard some voices. I looked around to see no one. But I'm sure that I heard a voice. But there doesn't seem to be anyone here except me and y/n . I guess it's just my delusion.

-

I was engulfed in a back hug as Namjoon entered my room. "What are you doing?" He asked as he pressed his lips onto my bare shoulder.

"Would you help me? I'm confused what to wear between these two for the party tonight." I asked to look at the two dresses which were placed on my bed. Well One was a long sleeve white knee length frock with some golden flower pattern on it and the other was a royal red half shouldered long dress.

"I didn't like both." He replied before dragging me towards my closet with me following him behind. He opened my closet before pulling out a dress.

"I want you to wear this". He showed me the dress. "Are you sure namjoon?" He nodded. "But-" "please..wear it for me." He cut me off as he handed me my black saree to wear.

"Okay then" I smiled.

-

"Joonie. Can you help me?" Y/n asked as she entered his room, looking for him. And there he was laying on his bed....shirtless using his phone.

He looked up from his phone. "Oh what is it y/n?" She couldn't concentrate on his question as she was deeply immersed in looking at his toned well built body. "Like what you see". He smirked after following her gaze.

She regained her senses as she quickly turned around, closing her eyes. "Can you please put on a shirt." She asked, still covering her eyes.

"You can turn around now." Y/n slowly turns around. He was now wearing his shirt. "And now I want you to help me with this." She asked, holding her saree, which Namjoon wanted her to wear.

"Just Hold it properly a bit tight and I'll be setting it really quick." Y/n said as she quickly managed her dress, with him helping her.

-

"Finally it's done

"Finally it's done." She started as she looked at herself in the mirror. "How is it namjoon?" She looked back at him asking for his opinion.

Namjoons orbs changed into a darker shade as he looked at her. He walked towards her, trapping her between the wall and him.

"You know how hard I'm controlling myself now." He whispered in her ear. "You're really killing me with your look". Namjoon whispered again.

"You're so beautiful,baby girl ". He spoke as his lips brushed against her. He slowly brought his hands around her waist, before kissing her. Y/n loved the way their lips moved in sync.

"You're mine." He brought her to his embrace, after placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

—————————-
Hope you liked the chapter:)))