16

Don't forget to vote and comment. Also sorry for this boring one.

Y/n's eyes focused on the white board and at the professor, who is teaching. But her mind is somewhere wandering. She only thinks about nightmares more to detail his nightmares.

As soon as the session completes, she packs all her belongings and rushes outside of the class. Her feet took her to the garden outside and she sat at the bench, pulling out her phone.

Unlocking her phone, she calls someone, hoping they will answer her questions.

-

He had a nightmare again. This was the second time in my presence that he suffered with a nightmare. He always shouts and calls his mom and jolts awake opening his eyes, sitting up. He surely had something that he couldn't get his mind off.

I pulled out my phone, and called jin, hoping he would know something related to this. He's the one who mostly cares about the group. He surely knows something and I hope he will give me the answer for this.

"Hello". I answered as the other person on the line picked up.

-

I returned home disappointed. I'm feeling bad that I couldn't even do some help for namjoon. Also I couldn't even get any answers from Jin , as he only answered with "I don't know". I could sense that he knew about it. But he doesn't want to tell me I guess. I sighed entering the house, closing the door behind me.

"I'm home." I said in a low voice removing my shoes, and entered inside.

As I walked through the living room, I saw a namjoon sitting in the dining room, files opened and spread all over the table. His glasses on the bridge of his nose and His eyes glued to the laptop screen, as he takes a sip from the coffee mug. He looked so professional sitting there. He looked up to my direction, giving me a heart attack.

"Welcome home y/n -ah". He smiled showing his dimples, as he noticed my presence. His gaze gave butterflies in my stomach.

"Working..?" I asked as I made my way towards him.

"It's almost done. I'm just sending these files to jimin." I looked into the screen as the mails were transferring.

-

I ruffled my hair as I sighed in frustration. How much I try I couldn't even make it into proper lines. I leaned back on my chair, flipping and rotating the pen which is in my hands.

Well actually..I kinda didn't pay any attention in the class. So I was a bit late in selecting a partner for this project. Before I made one, all were taken and I was left over.

Actually...this project is done with partners and it should be like 'we should write about our opinions about each other'.

I already completed one of the two works and was thinking about the other work, which should be written in the perspective of others about me. Tbh I wrote about my feelings towards Namjoon in the first work. But now I'm struck here thinking about me from his view.

I looked to the door when I heard some knocks. "Come in joon. It's open." He entered inside. I took a sip from the tea, which he handed me. The drink was making my mind relax and fresh as I took more sips.

"Want some help?" He asked, looking at the papers on the desk. He grabbed another chair as he sat next to me at the desk. And we started working on the project.

-

"Finally". I shouted, stretching out my arms as I leaned back into the chair, earning a chuckle from namjoon.

We finally completed the works which were assigned to me. Namjoon helped me a lot with this. He's really so talented. He had put a lot of effort into it to make these lines amazing.

His brain is popping out more and more ideas as his words are making it into sentences. Wow he has a sexy brain. I wish I could have it. But I have been blessed with such a dumb yet working brain.

Its moonlight amidst empty black sky, when I saw you
Heart screamed out of joy like a rising wave...
In some intoxicated zone, I'm there
Me and myself ,are not the same anymore
In the scorching sun, I have never seen a calming moonlight like this
Even in the darkness, Ill never leave you.
I'll always stay beside you as a shadow...

Isn't these lines good? No. it's beyond awesome.

He was still sitting straight scribbling something on the paper. I didn't pay much attention to it. It was all his hard work.

" now I'm happy that I got some help from my partner- I mean the project partner. But what if someone asks me about this beautiful work..?" I mumbled to myself slowly, remembering that everyone including Mrs. Lee knows that I didn't choose a partner.

He handed me the paper before walking to the door. I once again went through it. But I noticed something was added at the end of the paper.

"To my love y/n. From your joonie". I read out the sentences as I widened my eyes.

I quickly turned to the door for him. "Don't forget to say that it's from me- your joonie. He winked before closing the door making his way out.