29

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

"Baby look what I got!! Look!" Namjoon yelled excitedly, as he ran towards me, with something in his hands. He was carefully ran towards me.

He showed me some tiny creatures, which were in his palms. I peeped at his hands only to see tiny cute crabs.

"Cute." I muttered as I pointed my index finger at one of the crabs and it started crawling into my finger.

"I'm gonna search for some more." Joonie rushed back and started searching for them in the sand.

I smiled, looking at my husband and his cute behaviour. I inhaled the fresh air as the cool air hit my body and so did the waves which hit my feet at the shore.

My life has totally changed with this sudden trip of my parents. It really feels like a dream for me. Coming here to Korea, starting my education here, meeting Namjoon, helping him in his work, being his girlfriend,marrying him. It's still like a delusion for me.

Last week we were married and all our friends, cousins and family were here for the wedding. And talking about friends, me and Ashish got on good terms and were back into being friends. We decided not to speak or come across the moments where he confessed and decided to pretend like nothing happened. After all he's my childhood friend and I don't wanna lose such a precious friend.

As I started thinking about my life, staring at the waves, I was engulfed in a back hug. Joonie placed his hands around my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"What are you thinking baby?" He asked, still back hugging me.

"Just thinking about life. Nothing much." I replied to him back.

He hummed and asked, "Do you wanna know how much I love you?" "Huh?"

"You know how much I adore and love you? Multiply it into infinity and take it into the depths of forever. That is how great my love is for you." He turned me around, placing a kiss on my forehead, before connecting or foreheads.

-

Joonie came back to the bench, handing me my ice cream, before taking a seat beside me.

"Where's yours?" I asked him, taking a bite from mine.

"Why do I need once, when I can eat yours?" I was giving him a confused expression, before offering him mine.

He swiftly placed his lips on mine-

"See, it really tasted so good." He licked his lips, smirking at me. I elbowed him in the stomach, for him only to chuckle at me.

"What's that Joonie?" I asked him as I noticed a bag beside him. "Hmm.. these are" he opened the shopping bag. It was a pair of shoes, that too a kids ones. Why did he bought kids shoes.

"Aren't these cute?" He holded them, showing to me. "Umm..Why did you buy those?"

"These are for our future kid". He smiled cheekily while answering.

-

Namjoons PoV:

I arranged the table cloth properly, placed the glasses, and plates along with some wine. I lit the matches, lightening the candles around the room, and on the table.

I lit the last candle which was on the table "it's all done." I looked around the room, satisfied with my decoration work.

And here comes my angel. The love of my life, walking through the flowerpath which I decorated with rose petals.

She walks in a red beautiful dress, which perfectly suited her and not to forget about her beautiful smile and natural face.

She's an angel a pure angel.

I pulled out the chair for her as she sat and went to back to my seat, pouring a glass of wine.

"Wow joon this is so beautiful." Her eyes were shining beautifully due to the candles lights.

"It's all for you...except this". I blown off a candle which was placed aside. She was confused with my actions.

"I don't need an artificial light, when we have the source of beautiful ray here." I winked ;))))

———————————

Hey peeps! How are you all?!? Hope you're doing well. Well from now I'll be more active here, as I got some free time. Our schools are closed due to pandemic and stuff. So I guess I'll be stating one more fanfic for you guys. Hope you liked the chapter. And thank you for 6k reads and 600+ votes.

Have a great time ahead!