30

Don't forget to vote and comment.

My eyes flutter open as soon as the light rays of sunlight hit my face. The birds chirping outside in the garden was the first pleasant thing that I hear every day in the morning. I adjusted my eyes properly to the brightness in the room.

I was fully aware that I was surrounded by a sleepy namjoon, with him wrapping his arms around my waist and his leg was over mine. It looked like he was protecting what's his.

I smiled at the male's sleeping face, before peeling off myself from the bed and also from his grip. I quickly rushed to the bathroom for my morning routine, before giving a peck on his cheek.

I entered the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for us. It's a working day for Namjoon as he had to go to his company for work. I started cooking the food, stirring it with the spatula, checking the time in between. Oh. Namjoon should have been waking up by now.

Just then as expected, I was pulled into a back hug by my joon. "Good morning!" I chirped. "Hmm..good morning." He replied back before pressing his lips at the back of my neck.

"Now give me my morning kiss." He demanded. "Joon I already did while you were asleep."

"I want a kiss babe. Not a peck. That too not on the cheek." He replied. "There's a lot difference in between a peck and a kiss." I was surprised by his answer.

"That means you were not sleeping all the time."

"How could I sleep if I have a beautiful angel beside me!? How could I not see the beautiful moment when she flutters, opening her eyes, adjusting her eyes to the brighter room." He said, kissing my neck down to my shoulder.

"Now give me my morning kiss". He mumbled against my skin.

"I guess you don't know the meaning of them. Well peck is just doing-"

"Namjoon you should go get ready now. You're gonna be late." He checked the time, before running off back to upstairs, while stumbling on his own feet.

Clumsy namjoon!

-

Namjoon's PoV:

Y/n enters our room, picks up the tie which was placed on the bed. She came up to me, placing the tie around my neck tying it. I examined her face as she adjusted my tie. Thank god that I got a good, kind hearted, angelic girl as my wife. From the moment she entered my life, she resembled my mom so much. The way she takes care of me, helps me, be by my side all the time, resembles my mom.

I quickly put on my coat as y/n helped me. I took my bag which contained some files from y/n's hands. I pecked her forehead before walking to the main door, going to my car, on my way to the company.

It was a hectic schedule. Luckily it's the weekend tomorrow. I can finish all the work by today and then spend time with y/n-ie. I quickly got off the car, as soon as the driver parked the car outside the building. I handed my bag to mr. hwang, my secretary, and went to my cabin.

I checked the schedule which was placed on the table. I have a tightly packed schedule till afternoon and I should go visit the other members, to discuss the next album, which will be releasing soon.

-

At last it was all done. I left the studio with the others. We are still the same. Yoongi hyung being sleepy, me breaking things, Jin hyung scolding me for the things which I break, the maknae like being chaotic as always. And hobi hyung being the sunshine of the group, brings the energy.

Within no time I reached home. The security opened the doors as we got inside. I was a bit surprised when y/n's mom exited from the door, which I was about to open.

I bowed to her as a sign of respect. She gave me a pleasant smile before saying " take good care of them". I didn't even understand a single word of her sentence. I just smiled at her before sending her off.

I walked inside the house, where my baby was standing at the doorway.

"Tired?" She asked me in a concerning voice. I nodded.

"Go take a shower. I'll bring something to drink for you." I replied with an okay and went upstairs to take a shower.

"Y/n-ie I'm back." I said, as I saw her at the kitchen counter.

"Here take this." She handed me a cup of coffee. She got closer to my ear and whispered something.

I was literally in a state of shock and surprised and a kind of happiness which hit me like a wave. Before I could even reply, she ran off to the living room, with me running behind her.

I bent down to her height, while she sat on the sofa. "Really?" I asked her,probably my eyes showing off the happiness.

She nodded her head slightly looking down.

"I'm becoming a dad?" I lifted her chin up, causing her to look into my eyes.

"Yes Joonie. You're gonna become a dad!" I lifted her up in my arms, turning and spinning around with joy and happiness, filling in the atmosphere.

I placed her down, back on the sofa , placing a kiss on her bare stomach.
"Appa is waiting to meet you!"

———————————
Next chapter is gonna updated by tomorrow. And it will be the last chapter...