11

Please Don't forget to vote.

Y/n PoV:

It's Saturday. The weekend. I don't have to rush like the weekdays. It was a pretty normal week, until I met Namjoon's friends. They were good at heart and are pretty funny guys. We have met a few times and I feel like I got to know a bit about them.

Well the group consists of a kookie, an alien, a world wide handsome, a monster, a swag meow meow, an actual ray of sunshine, and a person without jams. I liked this way to mention and describe them like that.

And coming to my parents, I miss them. It had been a week since I last saw them. I guess I should go visit them today. I got up from my bed, slowly walking to the bathroom to do the morning routine.

-

Namjoon's PoV:

I think I should try making or order some special food for y/n, since she probably didn't habituate eating something different. I opened my phone and watched some videos of cooking some Indian food. But I didn't understand it perfectly.

I guess I should try making it step by step. But what if I messed up. I think it's better to order some food before I break things in the house.

I sat on the sofa in the living room and called one of my men to get some breakfast from an Indian restaurant, so that y/n could have it.

I grabbed the remote, turning on the television. I was flipping the channels, as I couldn't get the one which I was interested in.

I sighed and started flipping the channels again. My eyes were distracted by a beautiful person coming to the living room.

"Y/n". I whispered as I saw a beautiful figure coming down.

Just think that she's wearing this

She was wearing some yellow dress, which is absolutely looking stunning on her. Her waist was exposed. It just seems like it was only for me to watch. (I felt a bit cringe writing this!). Her face, her beautiful eyes and lips. They way she smiled. I felt like she was born for me. I wanted to be by her side and take care of her. protect her.

"How do I look?" She asked, twirling around, smiling. I got up from the couch and walked towards her, feeling the urge to kiss her.

I moved closely to her until our faces were just an inch away. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist, as I looked into her mesmerising eyes. She shivered a bit as my hands touched her bare waist and then looked back into mine, resting her hands on my chest.

"Y/n. C-can I kiss you?" I asked her. She nodded slowly, agreeing. I moved my face closed to her, to join our lips. I closed my eyes to feel the moment. But that beautiful moment was ruined by a DOOR BELL!!

————————————-

Hi peeps!! How're you all doing? Thank you so much for 800+ reads. I didn't ever think that this work would get this much of attention in just 20 days. Also guys please don't be a silent reader, feel free to vote and comment on my work. Also Sorry for a boring and short chapter😅