7

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Y/n PoV:

I couldn't even think of anything else. My mind is now solely filled with namjoon. His words are replaying in my mind. I really want to meet him and know everything about him. I couldn't just let him go out of my mind. Even though we just met a few times, I have a different feeling about him. I think I changed my feelings about him from hate to ............ I don't know. I don't even know this feeling. And I don't want to define it. I loved this confusion.

"Y/N". I flinched when someone yelled my name. I saw Ashish.

"Why are you shouting? I'm right here in front of you. You can call me." I said getting up,removing the new violin from my lap, which Namjoon gave me.

"I have been calling you for so long and you are not even responding". He said leaning against the door frame of my room.

"I'm sorry about it. And why are you calling me?" I asked as I walked towards my PC desk.

"Come let's go out. I'm bored at home. So I came here to ask you if you could tag me along ..." he said as he moved towards the bed sitting on it.

"Fine. Gimme a couple of minutes." I replied and started doing my hair.

"Hey did you get back your violin from that man?" I hummed in response, doing my work. "How?"

"Well it's a long story. And now I don't want to waste my precious time with my friend, by explaining it. Come let's go." I took his hand dragging outside.

"Mom I'm going out with Ashish." I said to my mom who was watching tv.

"Okay sweetie come home soon. Also Ashish you should come here for dinner. I will prepare your favourite food." My mom said smiling at us.

"Okay mom. We are going now. Bye." We both went outside to his car.

"How about we walk? I want some fresh air." I suggested him. Hope he agrees. He nodded in agreement as we started walking.

-

We were walking while discussing some random things. All of a sudden, a motorbike stopped in front of us. It was namjoon.

"Come get on." He said handing me a helmet.

"But she's coming with me. By the way who are you?" Ashish asked. 

"Ashish, he's my friend. And I will meet you at home. Please I will make it up for you some other day." I assured him, putting on the helmet which Namjoon gave me. I don't know why I wanted to go with namjoon. I feel like I kinda believed him. I don't know why I left Ashish and wanted to go with him.

I hope I made the right decision . Namjoon started the motorbike after I got on.

-
"Where are we going?" I asked him as he was driving. But he didn't say anything.

"I'm asking you. Where are we going?"  I asked, raising my voice a bit. He didn't even say anything, he was just driving as if he didn't hear anything.

Namjoon stopped the bike somewhere. I got off and stood beside, waiting for him.

"Come let's go talk in the woods."  He said, shoving his hands in his front pockets, as he walked towards the woods.

I hesitated to go with him. I just stood there looking at him.

"Why aren't you coming?" He asked before going inside, deep into the woods. I just stood there , not speaking anything.  Hope he understands me.

"Nothing will be happening there. Don't think like mom. Come." I hesitantly moved into the woods with him.

We both sat in the benches somewhere in the middle of the woods.

"Y/n. I have seen many girls. But none of them were like you. You seem different and unique in many ways. I liked you in our first meeting ." He said turning to me.

"I liked you in our very first meeting . The way you look, the way you treat others, the way you get happy with the small simple things. To be honest I liked your character very much." He breathed out.

I didn't even say anything. I'm just listening to him.

"I wanted to be with you, I want us to enjoy the memorable moments of us being together. I want us to go on a walk at a beach. I want to hold your hand, while we continue our walk. I want to hold your hand, as we continue our journey in life." He spoke out.

-

"Thanks for the ride." I said getting off his bike as I removed my helmet.

"Looks like he can't digest the fact that you came with me." Namjoon said, referring to the man who stood in front of my house.

"What's the relation between you two?" Namjoon asked, looking at the man, who was standing there, as if he was waiting for someone.

"He's just my friend."

"He doesn't look like one." I gave him a confused look. "He doesn't look like a friend to me. Be careful with him and remember that you are only mine". Namjoon said the last sentence more like a whisper.

"Anyways good night." He spoke as he started his bike. I waved a goodbye to him and went inside.

-

I was standing on the balcony of my room, enjoying the night light."Y/n." I hummed in response without looking back as I know it was Ashish.

"I wanted to say something to you." I could feel his presence beside me as he spoke.

"What is it?"I asked him, not removing my gaze from the sky.

"Umm....I like you". He breathed out.

"I don't know when I started feeling like that. I felt very sad when you went with that guy today. I felt like he was taking you away from me. I felt like I should tell you about this. But I thought I would lose our friendship." He added.

"Sorry I have to go back home now." I heard him say it  when we both heard someone calling his name from downstairs.

I sighed in relief, when I heard the door closed.

Suddenly my phone tinged. I opened the message.

Unknown:
Didn't I say , he doesn't seem like a friend.

Me:
Namjoon?

Namjoon:
I guess I should protect you more.

Me:
Huh?

—————————
Hey! How are you guys? I couldn't upload yesterday due to the poor internet connection. Also Thank you for supporting the story. My story is near to 400 reads. Please do vote and comment on my story. Also share it with your friends if you like it. Have a nice day/ night.