9

DING DONG.

Namjoon opened the door and came across a delivery boy. He paid and took the order inside.

"Y/n!! The pizza is here. Come let's go upstairs." Namjoon walked into the kitchen, for y/n.

"Just a minute. Let me wash this." Y/n said getting down from the counter, holding her cup, which namjoon gave her a while before.

Y/n washed the mug and placed a side. She was about to walk back to Namjoon who was standing there at the other side of the counter.

As She quickly moved to the other side, while her hip hit the counter marble. Her mouth was agape due to the amount of pain she's feeling, as she rubbed her hip.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon was concerned , as he moved towards her.

"Yes". She answered , but Namjoon noticed the pain in her voice.

"No you aren't. Your face is clearly showing the pain."

"Yes I'm alright. Come let's go watch some movie now." She smiled,rubbing her hip as it was hurting, before taking his hand towards the mini theatre.

-

"Which movie do you want to see?" Namjoon asked

"I'm okay with anything." She replied back, eating her pizza.

Namjoon chuckled looking at her. "Okay then let's watch this." He sat beside her taking a piece of pizza from the box.

-

"Wow..isn't that cool y/n?" Namjoon asked, pointing at the main lead. But he didn't get any reply. "Y/n" he looked beside him.

As he turned, his eyes gazed at a sleeping figure. She looked so peaceful and relaxed.

Namjoon got up, turning off the movie. He slowly lifted y/n before taking her to his room.

He gently placed y/n on his bed. As he was putting her down slowly, y/n shirt slowly raised a bit up showing her tummy.

"Aish this girl." Namjoon sighed when he saw a bruise on the side of her tummy.

He slowly got up, moving towards his cabinet getting an ointment.

Namjoon came back with some ointment. He slowly lifted y/n's shirt. Y/n shivered as his cold fingers touched her. Namjoon looked up to see y/n, before applying the ointment.

Namjoon tucked her in bed, before occupying the sofa,which is on the other side of his room, bringing a blanket with him.

His eyes stared at her sleeping figure for sometime, as he looked at her peaceful face.

'The love which is as big a rising sea, how come it fits in such a small heart?
Why such unbearable pain even if you're an inch away..?'

-

"Y/n wake up." Namjoon slowly shook y/n.

"Mumma 5more minutes". She said turning to the other side.

"No y/n you're getting late. Now wake up."

"Okay". Y/n groaned as she sat up, hugging the figure which sat beside her on the bed.

"Good morning mom". Y/n hugged tightly. "Mom why are you wearing the men's perfume." Y/n inhaled, smelling him thinking him as her mom.

She broke the hug, only to see a namjoon with his blushed face.

"I'm sorry." She felt embarrassed staying there. She ran to the bathroom, closing the door behind her, leaving Namjoon in the room.

-

"Y/n are you ready? I will drop you off at the university" namjoon asked looking up to see y/n coming downstairs.

"No no I can go alone."

"I'm going in the same way as I have some work. Also it saves your time cause you're already late." Namjoon says looking into his watch.

"Oh no. I'm late. Come let's go." Y/n said dragging him to the front door before walking into the garage.

—————————
Hello!! How are you all? Thank you for 650 + reads. I know I didn't update the chapter for few days. And I'm sorry for that. I was busy with some works. And also there was some get together of my family. So I was busy with those works and didn't update. Also, Happy Sankranthi.