18

Thank you guys for 2k!! Also don't be a silent reader, please let me know your opinions about my work through votes, comments.

So here is the chapter you all waiting for. Enjoy reading.

"You even have the chance now. If you feel uncomfortable or unsafe around me, you can take your leave now. I don't even ask you for an explanation. You still have a chance. And I don't want you to get hurt."

Y/n looked at the ground , while resting her hands on either side of her. "Every girl in this universe only opts the right person in her life, whom she could feel free and comfortable with. Leaving my parents and coming with you- I don't feel any change in the care and the love that I felt."

"The protected feeling which dad gives,mom's caring, the love and support they give us, were the most important things that every girl in her life wants. I felt the same when I'm with you. You care for me, help me and understand me in situations. And I felt happy, comfortable and protected around you." She walked in front of Namjoon, facing him.

"I really wanna spend my life with you. Stand by your side all the time in any circumstances. I..I love you namjoon". She fidgeted her fingers, not daring to look at him.

All of a sudden, she was engulfed in a hug. She wrapped her hands around him tightly, feeling comfortable in his embrace.

" I love you too y/n." He separated from her before looking into her eyes,taking her hands in his.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Y/n nodded smiling, pulling him into another hug. Joon wrapped her hands around her after kissing her cheek.

They heard some cheering and looked around. They saw 5 other figures except Jin and saw all the 6  cheering and cooing for them.

"From how long you guys are here?" Namjoon asked.

"From long long enough." Suga shoved his hands into his pockets, walking towards them. All of them conveyed their wishes.

And after some small talks, they all separated going back to their works.

"Don't forget I'll pick you up at 5." Namjoon walked into his office before leaving y/n at their class.

He was damn happy. He was beyond happy that y/n accepted him. He promised himself that moment again that he'll save her, protect her, and cherish her forever.

-

I don't know how we ended up in my parents house. As decided he picked me up and drove somewhere and then we ended up here. I cleaned the table helping my mom before coming back to the living room, where the three, my parents and joon laughed while discussing something.

"What's up with your giggles? Is it that funny?what is it?" I asked as I sat beside them placing a pillow in my lap.

"Yah! Why is it here?" I was about to take away my childhood photo album, but Namjoon was faster than me. "Not so soon my dear". I heard my parents chuckle.

Namjoon was turning the pages looking at the photos, I quickly sat beside him covering the photos with my hands. But I failed.

"Cute." I heard him say while he looked at a photo where I was sitting in my dad's cup board playing with the hangers. And I was only 2 at that time.

He flipped another page and here comes the photo, when my dad made me sit on his shoulders while climbing up the hill.  He smiled looking at the picture.

After some small stories and talks, me and joonie went back home.

-

"Y/n, thank you for coming into my life. I feel special when I'm around you. I liked you the moment I first saw you. The beautiful smile, which melts my heart. The beautiful aura around you is so magical. The only person who I love and cherish is you y/n." Namjoon smiled looking at the sleeping figure. He gently pulled y/n into his embrace placing her head on his chest before pressing his lips on her forehead.

———————