19

Don't forget to vote and comment. Also I hope the silent readers can make some sound in the comment section and also vote. Thank you for 2.2k likes and 333 votes. Also enjoy the chapter, there's a long one waiting for you.

He got out of the car, opening the door for me. He opened the door, leading the way with his hand. " Let's go, my lady". I laughed at the word 'my lady', which came out from his mouth, as I got out of the car.

"Come let's go inside". Namjoon gently took my hand in his as he led the way inside the building. We decided to go spend some time with some kindergarten kids,who were studying under the donations given by BTS.

He led the way as we walked together, mine hand in his intertwined. I loved the way my hand fit in his perfectly.
His hands, how they hold such character....it's why I fall into them so softly.

-

I found myself playing with the small kids. I'm happy to jump around with these kids. They were formed into a circle holding hands as they play with me. I wish I could go back into my kid self and stay there happily by goofing around and playing.

I looked at the other group of kids a bit far away playing football with namjoon. The kids looked so happy, so did namjoon. I can say it by the shine in their eyes and their precious smile.

As I looked around I saw a small kid, sitting on a swing, looking down. I excused myself from the kids for a moment and I went to the child who was sitting alone.

I kneeled in front of him as I bent down to his height. He was looking so sad, looking down. I looked down, matching my sight with his, only to see a wound on his knee. He's bleeding a bit.

I lifted his chin, making him look at me. I could see sadness in his eyes. And he was about to cry. I hugged him patting his back. I lifted him up, putting him into my hands and carried him to the nurse room.

While I was cleaning his wound, his eyes were bearing the pain and hiding the tears. Why is he doing so? I know it hurts a lot as the chemical reacting with the wound makes it painful. I would just burst out my tears if it happens to me. But he's enduring it.

"Is it hurting Baby?" I asked looking at him. He shakes his head as no. Why's he enduring the pain? I was confused.

I didn't speak up anything and continued doing the first aid gently. After applying the medicine and the bandaid, I decided to speak with him.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I took a seat beside him on the bed. He didn't speak anything.

"Noona wants to know what happened to the baby?" I poured looking at him making him look at me back. I just want him to open up.

I took him in my arms making him sit on my lap. "Baby it's alright you can say to me." I asked again hoping I would receive an answer from him.

He busted into tears which he was holding from so long. I gently patted his back making him feel good.

"I-it hurts". He shuttered slowly pointing to his knees. His eyes were showing the pain. "It's okay baby it will be going soon. Noona did some first aid. It will be going soon." I said looking at him. But he's still a bit down.

"I'm going to get some ice cream. Wanna join Noona?" I asked him. His eyes lit up as I mentioned ice cream.

-

I took him outside and we went to an ice cream place. I carried him in my arms as we went inside the store.

"Which one baby likes?" I asked as we walked in. "Chocolate!" He yelled with happiness dripping from his words and I chuckled.

After the order arrived, we sat at a table and started eating.
"Baby. Noona has a question." I looked at him.

"What is it Noona?" He answered while eating.

"Why aren't you crying when you get hurt?Why are you sitting alone there? Why did you endure it?" I asked hoping he would answer.

"Momma said that boys shouldn't cry. If I cry, all will tease me as a crybaby." He stopped eating and looked up.

"No baby. Crying is an emotion that comes when people are hurt. If people get hurt they cry." I put the 4 year old kid in my lap before lifting him from his chair.

"No one will say anything to my baby. If anyone teases you don't forget to inform me. Okay?" I asked, smiling at him while bopping his nose.

He smiled back.

-

We walked back to the school. We talked about a lot of things. From fav cartoons to fav food. He felt comfortable around me.
I entered the school's office with the kid in my arms only to see Namjoon talking to the head mistress.

"Oh you're back!" Namjoon said as he saw our presence in the room.

"Okay baby. Now go back to your class. Your friends are waiting for you". I said, ruffling his hair as I put him down.

"Will you come again?" I nodded, smiling.

"Bye Noona." He placed a kiss on my cheek. "You are so beautiful Noona." He added. Namjoon and the other employee who stood there chuckled.

He rushed back to Namjoon and made grabby hands. Namjoon picked him up from the ground.

"Thanks for bringing Noona here." He kissed namjoon cheeks and rushed back to his classroom.

-

Next morning.

"Y/nie get up. You're getting late." I shook her. "You're late."

She pulled her blanket up to head and turned to the other side. "I don't feel like getting up."

"No you should." I removed the blanket from her face. As I removed it my hand came in contact with her skin. And it's burning.

I pulled down the blanket from her face and checked her temperature. "You are burning. You're having a fever."

I rushed to the bathroom bringing a wet cloth along with some water. I put the cloth on her forehead.

"Didn't I say not to spend too much time in the rain." I asked as I brought some medicine from the nearest desk.

After giving her some medicine, I brought the cloth as I dipped it in the water. I gently rubbed y/n hands with the cloth. I wiped her arms, forearms, wrists and fingers gently.

-

After an hour or so, she opened her eyes only to see mine.

"Joonie, it's going to be late for you. You should go. Also if you stay with me, you're gonna get infected." I didn't say anything still wiping her hands with the cloth.

"Joonie you're gonna get infected." I sighed getting up, putting the cloth onto the table. I slowly hovered y/n, before putting my head on the crook of her neck. Her body stiffened up due to the sudden movement. I flipped over, making my back lay on soft mattresses of bed and y/n above me.

I brought my face nearer, locked her lips with mine and also peppered her face with kisses. Her cheeks showed a tint of red, as she was blushing.
I once again kissed her, making her kiss back. Her soft lips brushing against mine,her sweet lips, her hands on my chest, my hands around her..it was such a beautiful moment.

"Now I'm infected too." I smiled and made her lay on top of me. Her head on my chest, as my arms wrapped around her.

————————————-