25

Hey guys. How are you all?
I noticed that there are many silent readers here. Please don't be a silent reader. Please do vote and comment on my work.
Hope you guys like this boring chapter. I wanted to update early cause I'll be busy again until the weekend.

As soon as the driver stopped the matte black car at the venue, Namjoon got off the car and moved to the side like a gentleman for y/n to come out. He held out his hand for y/n and she gladly accepted it as she got out of the car.

Y/n wrapped her hand around namjoons arm and they started walking inside. As they walked, all eyes were on the beautiful couple, walking inside. They heard the sounds of cameras clicking and people whisperings and coos.

As they went inside, they got welcomed by his business partners. The couple greeted them with a smile and went to the rest of the bangtan.

"Oh y/n. You're really looking beautiful." V said as soon as he saw her.

"Yeah..she's indeed beautiful. My baby is so pretty. Inside and out. " Namjoon smiled, looking at his girl, who was probably blushing to his comment.

"Wow hyung! You're literally so lucky to have her." Namjoon and y/n smiled, hearing the rest of the comments from the members.

As they were chitchatting, a younger boy approached y/n. "Y/n Noona!" He said, showing grabby hands as his eyes excited looking at his Noona.

Y/n smiled looking at the 4 year old kid, before picking him up, pecking his cheeks.

"What's my baby doing here?" She asked ,bopping his nose.

"I came here with eomma and appa." He said cutely, looking at his pretty Noona. "Noona you're so pwetty".  BTS chuckled at his cute voice.

"Thank you hyungwon-ah". Y/n smiled, before kissing his cheeks.

"Good evening Mr. Kim and Ms. y/n." A couple came to their sight as they greeted them. "Hello. Mr and Mrs. Han."

"Mumma. I'll be with Noona. Pwease". The little kid asked his mom. "But don't disturb or annoy them. Be like a good boy. Okay?" He nodded.

-

Currently BTS are interviewed by the reporters, the media about their donations for the art students and the kindergarten schools. Me and Hyungwon are standing there with the others.

"Well this question is from everyone. This question is for mr. Kim namjoon." One of the reporters asked, attracting everyone's attention to namjoon.

"Everyone wants to know about the lady who is the centre of attention today? Can we know who she is?"

I widened my eyes as everyone's eyes were gazing at me. Namjoon walked up to me, held my hand in his, before bringing me up on the small stage.

"So everyone, this lady who's present over here,  is my lady. She's my girlfriend."

"When are you both going to get married?" Then another reporter asked.

-

Y/n and Namjoon are having a small talk with his business partner and hyungwon is tagging along with them . "Thank you Mr. Lee for coming and making this successful."

They came back, tagging the rest of the bangtan, after having some talks with the others.

"You 3 look like a small cute family." Suga muttered slowly, making the others turn around to look at him.

"What! I'm serious. You guys really look like that." He defended himself from the stares of the others, saying that's the truth.

"Hyung. Don't leave me alone in this. We all talked about this." Suga looked at the jin and the others, reminding  them the discussion, which they had earlier while namjoon and y/n were having a small chit chat with the guests.

Namjoon looked at them, probably giving 'wtf you guys discussed, when I'm not here' look.

The guys were whispering back and forth arguing something. "Yah! You're the one who started." "No you're the one who said they would be a cute couple having 2 kids."

All were arguing back and forth until, "y/n. What are you doing here?" A voice popped up making them stop arguing.

"Rachel?" Y/n looked at the girl, probably thinking why this girl is here, who always walks around the school with her minions, bullying  students.

——————————————

Hope you all liked the chapter.
Good night :)))