31

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Namjoon shoved the files into his bag, which were to be referred and studied at home. He took one of the expensive pen from the pen stand, opening it, reading and signing the files, placed on his table by Mr. Hwang,his secretary.

"Mr. Kim, there's a small business party today in the evening at 8 with the Lee corporations." Mr.Hwang said, as he took the files from Namjoon's hand, after signing it.

Namjoon nodded quickly, getting up from his seat with his bag.
"Mr. Hwang. I'm going home now." He said a goodbye to his secretary with a smile and walking out.

It isn't that late actually. It's just 5 in the evening and he just wants to go home. He started the car, driving off to his house.

He got off from work early. He desperately wants to meet his wife, who's smile removes all his tensions from the world and his 2 kids, the twins who are his world.

-

Namjoon opened the door and was greeted by a small sleeping figure laying on the coach, and his 2 other babies playing a statue game.

He chuckled at the sight of his wife and his 4year old son playing a statue game, where his son was examining his mother. But he was failing in every method of trying to win against her.

Namjoon's chuckled voice echoed through the living room, making the kid run to his appa. Namjoon crouches down to his height, wide open his arms as his son runs to him.

"Appa!!"

A little 4 year old girl who was sleeping until then, was now up, but still half asleep, runs up to her dad who just arrived.

"Papa!!" She said scooping into his arms, her eyelids closing all the way as she's still half asleep.

"How are my little ones doing?" Namjoon held his kids in his arms, putting them in a hug.

"We are awesome."

Namjoon picked both of them up in his arms. "Appa. Pwease Help me with game. Mumma isn't moving. Let Min Joonie win." He said pointing to himself.

"Do you want my help? Little Joonie wants help." Namjoon bopped his kid's nose with his. "Okay then." He put the half sleep Heejin on the sofa along with her sibling. Namjoon smirks and moves towards his wife, back hugging her, putting his head on her shoulder.

His cold fingers touching her bare waist, sending goosebumps along her body. She mentally curses herself for wearing a saree that day. His cold fingers sent chills down her spine, but she managed not to get distracted.

But she was distracted again when she felt him, peppering kisses along her neck down to her collarbone, before turning her around.

Y/n gently pushed him aside. "Joonie. Kids are here". She points to the kids.

"Happy?" Namjoon asked his son, when his son hugged his legs tightly. Joonie chuckled looking at his tiny version.

The male swiftly placed y/n on the sofa and put his head on her lap. He laid on the sofa, placing his head on y/n's lap before lifting up his daughter and made her lay on his chest.

Y/n started playing with his soft hair, moving his hands through it. "Tired?" Namjoon hummed, closing his eyes, feeling the way her hand moved in his hair.

"Y/n - ah get ready by 8. We must go for a business party." Namjoon said, still with closed eyes, gently patting his daughter's head, who was laying on Namjoon's chest.

"Mommy now it's my turn to sleep on your lap". The couple looked at their son, who was cheekily smiling, wearing Namjoon's shirt.

The white shirt of his father was all the way down to the floor and the kid was drowning in the shirt. The parents chuckled looking at their son who was wearing his father's shirt, glasses, and combed his hair to the side just like his father.

"Appa. Mwove your head" the kid adjusted himself in his mother's lap, asking her to play with his hair, just like his appa did.

-

"Baby. Do you want to come with us? Or stay here at home with your uncles?" Namjoon asked his son. "Here with uncles, only if tae tae uncle coming." Min joon smiled, imagining his little games with his taetae uncle and the maknae.

"What about you honey?" Namjoon asked his other kid Heejin, placing her in his lap. "Here. I want to come with you but I wanna play with Jin uncle. He said he will buy me pink stuff."

"Joonie I'm ready." Namjoon and his kids looked up at the top of the stairs, looking at the owner of the voice.

There stood his beautiful wife in a marvellous outfit, his favourite outfit, a saree.

Namjoon placed his kids, making them stand on the floor before rushing upstairs to his room.

He came back to the place, with something in his hands before coming back to the place where y/n was.

He applied sindoor on her forehead, before saying "now you look even prettier than before, my wifey". He pulled her into a hug.

-

The whole house was surrounded by chaotic people, with 2 kids. But it was like the whole house was surrounded by 8 kids in total. They all were acting as kids.

"Did you guys remember this?" Jhope came back from upstairs holding an instrumental case.

"Yeah. This is the reason, RM met his y/n." Yoongi answered as he remembered all the things from the past.

"What is it hobi uncle?" Heejin Asked as she was curious.

"It is the thing which made Namjoon find HIS INDIAN GIRL ."

—————————————

Yeah..this is the last chapter of this book. Thank you all for helping me throughout this journey of this beautiful book, with your love and support. Especially these two hoomans AkankshaReddy0623 Namjin_ki_bahu   thank you so much for accompanying in the journey of this book.

And there's a new book coming out soon. It will be published out in 2-3 days. It may be an other Indiana fanfic 😜😉😏 hope you all stay tuned to the new book.

Have a great time ahead!