The Dead Landlord

A story I heard

This one boy in my class really freaked gets on my nerves. He touches me, pulls me, puts his arms around me, and pretends to be my friend. We're both Muslim and he showed me a video in which a jinn possessed a body. I personally do not believe in jinns so I told him "that's bullshit" he started arguing back on how jinns are real, anyway here's the main story.

He told me about the previous house he lived in which was modern on the outside and old on the inside. He moved into that house when he was 8. His parents gave him his own room and next to his bedroom was a room his parents told him not to go into.

Here's the scary part. His parents were horrified by that room and he does not have a clue why. Now of course he went to check out what is inside, but he didn't do that in the day he did it at night when his parents were sleeping. I shit you not this little boy found a dead body in this room with carpet stained with blood as the body was hanging from the ceiling on a rope. And he says he saw a jinn next to it with bright white eyes and little strokes of hair and white skin staring at him sideways with the jinns body faced to the dead body. He shut the door and screamed so loudly it woke up the next-door neighbors and parents.

The parents hugged him while he was shitting his pants.

Police were called by the neighbors because of the screaming and it turns out the parents were poor, killed the landlord, took the house, and left the body in that room. He is now in foster care going to the same school as me.