The Witch In My Mom's Dream

My mom told me a story that she had a  

With a witch in her dream and it wasn't a normal dream cuz my some relatives do black magic on us they sends demons and witches to kill us,

this it's a true story it was all black magic

This story called "The Witch In My Mom's Dream" 

Well, my grandmother from my mom's side does black magic on my mom my mother told me when my oldest brother was a baby she had a huge big fight with a witch in her dream and that was real.

In her dream my older brother was laying on the floor in the room so my mother was out she saw a woman with opposed hands and opposed feet and a red wadding dress on looks like a Pakistan or Indian wedding dress style the moment she her she knew she is not a human that women is a witch the Witch was about to enter my brother's room but my mom grabbed her back and said: " la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah" (reciting shahada) she kept repeating and reciting shahada, the witch started screaming soo loud mantel demonic way and started shaking her body and covering her ears she was so strong that it was really hard to grab her like hugging her tightly when the witch got close to my brother my mother grabbed her back and while reciting shahada louder the witch screamed louder and grabbed my brother she was about to kill him but mom recited shahada even louder very close to her ears as she can, grabbing her back and her arms as if she hugging her very tight while reciting loud as she can, the Witch slowly had turned into dust.

when my mother opens her eyes she was laying in bed, my father was staring at my mom he was so terrified while reciting shahada my mom was so sweating and scared when she stood up "are you all right" my father said in a worried, then she started to ask "what just happened" my father understands everything that was going on "what just happened" my mother asked, she was so terrified then my father closed his eyes and recite shahada but my father understanded everything " everything is fine I understand what happened to you,.. you were yelling and reciting shahada louder while you were sleeping and then you woke up in a sweat, you were attacked".

well my brother is saved and yup it turns out that witch wants to eat my brother and she was sent to kill my brother, there's more. 

____________________

This is what happened to my mother
My dad had the same thing but it is different I will share that one soon
Please vote and share with your family and friends
BYYYYYYE