Being Possessed

Yes, I encountered jinn on more than one occasion. I will tell you the one which came close. Once I heard of a sufi baba who used to solve problems of people on Thursdays near a majaar in delhi. So I went there with one of my family member. I knew there must be something there as I can feel the energy. He used to live in a dirty and narrow lane of a JJ colony in Delhi. Every Thursday he used to offer foods to all the poor people nearby and solve their problems. When I went to meet him he was sitting on the first floor of his One Room Apartment or sort of. When I climbed up he was interacting with someone whose daughter is under spirit attack. He did all the show to interact and remove the spirit, and in between I saw a person sitting nearby him staring intently at the girl. He was not a usual person and I can sense something about him. That person was murmuring something and the girl started crying and soon the girls fall unconscious. When she regained her conciousness, she was fine. The person paid him 50 rs and left. He didn't asked much ( I saw that he was not charging anybody exorbitant amounts, some pays him rs 10 only as the people living there were very poor). I was watching closely that person .

Before my turn, baba declared lunch, and he invited everyone if they wish to join. I sat there in the room in one corner, and babaji started taking his lunch with few people. That strange person gave all of them lunch, which was roti and some kind of gravy and sat there, but he himself was.not eating anything. Soon I focussed my mind on him, and started chanting some mantra in my mind to verify. This immediately put that person in an uncomfortable position. I can see that he is uncomfortable, shifting his sitting position. He also started murmuring, may be his own mantra, but I was well protected. He started staring me, his eyes turns red, and I understood he was a jinn. When he tried everything on me, he just sat there with his eyes down, and I also stopped doing mantra chanting as I wish to know more. Then my turn came and I said that I will meet babaji at the end, as there are two more people in turn behind me. Babaji talked to both of them and they left.

When I was alone with babaji, I asked him about that person and he lost his color. He asked me several questions about who I am, what I am doing there, why I am disturbing them. I reassured him that I am not here to spoil anything , I am here out of curiosity. Then he explained that he was a jinn, who asked his help to do good deeds as per his religion islam, and thus, on Thursdays this jinn came to me, and using his help he tries to help poor people. He requested me to keep all this secret, as in his religion it is considered bad to take the help of a jinn or any being to solve problems. Even the food he distributed on Thursdays is prepared by the jinn.

I never disclosed his secrets to anyone, as he and that jinn is actually helping poor people. But this was one of my close encounters with jinn, in this case a good jinn.