Weirdness That Sufi Can Feel

It would sound weird but it was actually me (I was possessed). I am a Muslim around 2 years back I was a complete different person. I don't know how I became possessed but I definitely was possessed. 

As a Muslim we do not drink alcohol nor marijuana nor any drugs(I started doing all ) Muslims are supposed to be following only one God Allah .(I started thinking that there is no god) They should live a lifestyle of purity and honesty.(I started arguing with my family, there was fights every now and then) I would tell you and you would think that that's normal but it was not. My possession was confirmed when a sufi (priest) came to my home.(He was actually very old, he used to teach islamics to my mom in her childhood. 

He visited us today because he came to the city for some islamic library work) My mind was telling me that they are corrupt people who are faking their ability just to earn money but actually it was not. I don't know why but my legs started shaking my hands were also trembling. 

There was weird sounds I could hear(very high pitched ). But the sufi understood that I'm possessed . 

When he asked my name I started doing weird actions I was nodding my head left and then right like I was searching for something. My voice started to change not like that in Films but it was my own voice but I was trying to be something I was not. 

He started asking several questions and I didn't wanted to answer but I was still answering with weird sounds . 

Soon I started being more weird . 

I was sitting straight on my sofa but slowly I started bending myself . 

My feets both apart I was starting at the ground so hard that my eyes started to hurt. He stood up immediately grabbed my hands told me to look up I thought he was gonna hit me but he looked deep into my eyes and told "Yaa Allah" he looked towards my mom and told me that I'm possessed. He had a helper with him who grabbed my hands I was not trying to get away but I definitely could. He started reciting some surah's put his palm on my forehead and then he blew air around my face.

He asked my mother to bring water he recited surah's and gave me to drink it. He also tied a black string around my arms and told me not to remove it. 

Then he told my mom that he needs to purify the house. He called some of his helpers who were in Library . 

By the time I was sitting on sofa thinking what just happened. 

The weird sounds were still coming. When they all came they started reciting quran very loudly. 

I was thinking that they are foolish reciting it so loud as it would scare away the kittens.

 (There was no kitten in my house i don't know why I was thinking about kitten?) After 5–6 mins I started to listen closely to quran. 

It was like with every breath leaving my body my mind was coming clearer and clearer. Now I was on there side I was thinking that how good the Qur'an sounds . 

I closed my eyelids and started listening .The Jinn that possessed me left me . After they finished reciting they told my mom to recite quran loudly and when I look OK tell me to also join. 

Well it took me around 5–6 months to get back to normal. I cannot tell you guys how weird I was back then. 

I started to like idols that of Shiva and Durga. Whenever I used to go out I would look at things that I have never seen before . 

I would like to roam around dense trees and look at all trees and plants and just keep looking. 

I started eating like mad. 

I started eating twice more as I used to I thought Bismillah before eating is not good. 

I started masturbating a lot ( it's funny but I started to treat my self like a toy I started musturbating everyday I was not at all interested in girls (nor boys). I just didn't gave much attention to anyone nor myself . 

The jinn was using my body to satisfy it's need. Why would someone look at mirror and smile and stare themselves till their eyes turned red. It's scary but I was cannot prevent it. Everytime I saw a mirror I would sit next to it with a chair and start observing myself.

Flash Forward to now , I am completely normal and the sufi visited me very recently. 

I discussed with him regarding this and he told me that I was possessed by a Jinn. 

The Jinn posses people who they think look beautiful. 

Beautiful does not mean slim body big eyes or something like we think is beautiful theres meaning of beautiful is different . They are attracted to non-believers they satisfy their needs by entering into a person's body and having sexual activities. 

(In my case masturbation). There world is different from ours so they enter our body to have a look at this world. Talking about me I'm a 6′3 guy medium curly hair . 

I am a bit ripped I was doing gym since 15. 

I will not brag about my body but in my highschool I was proposed by 4 girls of my classroom . 

I was just a normal guy like everyone but a bit too sarcastic . 

I used to talk with everyone in my class and even had many senior freinds but due to exam pressure I stopped doing prayers and reciting quran for about 3 months even after the exams I stopped doing prayers and started to go out in hills with my freinds for drugs(just ciggrates) . 

Maybe that was the time I became possessed. Well i know that many of you are future scientists but that phase of my life was not puberty nor some mental health issues. 

I was simple possessed by a Jinn . 

Well to answer some of your questions No I am not afraid of going out at dark alone nor I am afraid of any Jinn. 

The only thing that Muslims or basically any religion has to do is just pray to god. 

Don't stop preaching him. 

He is the one that has created us jinns and everything around you see. 

When people stop believing in god then they are at a higher risk of being possessed. So people pray to god and always remember him the way you want him to remember you.

 Talk to him reach him in your happy as well as sad times and if you are also facing problems the problems I faced then you know what to do

God Bless