Are the women in my family hedge witches?

I heard a story

I want to describe four separate encounters with the paranormal, all experienced by women in my bloodline. I suspect we might be hedge witches (able to cross over the "hedge" into the afterlife).

Encounter 1: - When my mother was pregnant, she became extraordinarily anxious about traveling. The night before she was meant to travel by airplane, her deceased mother came to her in a dream. - In the dream, my mom was standing on our basement steps when a floating hooded skeleton approached. Mom said she knew immediately that the skeleton was her own mother, and that her mother told her not to be afraid to travel and to be at peace. They hugged and the skeleton disappeared. - Afterwards, mom was able to get on the plane with no meds and minimum upset, and she hasn't experienced severe travel anxiety since then.

Encounter 2: - Many years later, my sister was sleeping in her college dorm room when our paternal grandfather came to her with a message for our father. - In the dream, he appeared in her dorm room exactly as it was, sitting on the foot of her bed, telling her how proud he is of our father and what he has done with the family business. - It felt so real to her that she woke up and started crying. She called our parents at 2 AM to tell my dad, who cried happily along with her on the phone.

Encounter 3: - My aunt was in her garden one day when a butterfly came near her. As she turned to look at it, she was overcome with a feeling of knowing that this was her deceased mother. It landed nearby and then flew away. - Auntie ran to find her daughter, who was also in the yard, and said, "That butterfly was my mom." She thought her daughter would think she was nuts, but her daughter immediately responded, "I know." Somehow they both felt the exact same thing at the exact same time.

Encounter 4: - About four years ago, I was heavily pregnant with my first and only child. I was getting close to delivery, and a number of concerning complications began to appear. I was feeling more and more anxious but thought I could sleep it off. I went to bed, where I drifted off to some state in between waking and sleeping. I became aware of someone standing over me, and when I opened my eyes, I saw the Grim Reaper there, in a back hood with a scythe in hand. - I let out a bloodcurdling scream and literally hid under the covers, continuing to scream. My husband ran to me from another room to find out what was wrong. I was shaking and white-knuckling the bedsheets, and when he finally pried the sheets from me, I could barely explain what I saw. - My baby and I nearly died in childbirth, and I would likely not survive another pregnancy at this point. For a long time after giving birth, I felt that I somehow accidentally cheated death but was meant to die the day I delivered.

I'm not sure what any of this means and would love to hear other interpretations of the events I described. TIA.

This story is from Reddit: u/stormesther