Cabin

A friend of mine was on holiday in Canada but got lost in the woods one night. It was getting late and pretty dark so it was a case of staying the night in the dark woods until first light. Upon looking for a suitable place to take shelter he saw this little cabin just standing there. He thanked his lucky stars that he found shelter and walked up to the cabin, the door was open; so he knocked on the door and walked in. He looked around the cabin and there was no one there, it was completely empty but for a little bed just sitting there all made up.

He was so tired from all that walking, he thought to himself he's going to bed and explain to whoever owned this cabin what he's doing there in the morning or whenever the person gets back. He went to bed but had this really bad feeling that the paintings around the cabin were staring at him. These paintings were all over the 4 walls and he felt wherever he looked the paintings were looking also. The eyes followed him and whenever he glanced at them directly, the faces on the painting would look SOOO p1ssed at him, so angry like they wanted to just kill him! Anyway, he tried to ignore the paintings and fell asleep eventually.

The next morning he woke up (the owner hadn't come back) and huge rays of sunlight hit his eyes.... he looked around the cabin room and noticed that there weren't any paintings at all...

_______________________________________

Hey there club readers
just want you to know that I'll be sharing some stories about witches
And my family's creepy experience soon
I would like to hear your thoughts don't forget to Vote and share if you have any questions please comment below I'll be happy to answer
And share more stories
Have a great day
❤️
_______________________________________